Ridiculous - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-29-2012, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

this website is a bunch of bs... i started a thread about asking advice on my situation of my husband and i trying to get custody of my stepson, the advice i wanted was on what people thought our chances looked like and i put a comparison of my living environment compared to hers, and then people wanted to attack me about his visitations with his son, child support you name it and i get reported and my thread shut down for standing up for myself??? really people??? what a joke of a website

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-29-2012, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Nice single mama nice. 

Op, if you look around you'll notice that lots of people will pick about everything you say.  It's their thing.  They'll read one sentence and then attack the way you worded.  example if you like

I have to poop, my child is sleeping in the other room.

"HOLY CRAP YOU ROTTEN MOTHER HOW COULD YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR ANUS EXPLOSIONS WHEN YOUR CHILD COULD WAKE UP AND FEEL ABANDONED!?"

Eh, maybe I'm over the top on it.  You can actually put people on ignore.  Not that I have. But you can.  There will be people here that can help you if they aren't feeling nasty that day.  Some just love to dog pile and tear others to shreds.  But... you'll find that on almost every forum you go to.  Just put the "nice" ones on ignore.  Then you can muddle through without a shred of judgeypants popping up in your threads. 

I came here because of my miscarriages and stayed because I did find some really great people.  And the not so great ones, eh... oh well, I'll go somewhere else to ask for serious advice or word my threads so that I won't get torn apart over semantics.

#3 of 3 Old 03-29-2012, 06:44 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

BrascosPrincess, I sent you a message. Let's talk about this off thread.

Closed Thread

Tags
Adoption

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page