i need help or advice someone help - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-03-2012, 10:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm a fictive foster kin to my 2 adorable foster kids who are 3 and 4 I'm at my witts end and don't know what to do the oldest has been with me since 11/10 and permanately with me since 2/11 the youngest has been with me since 12/11 the youngest was removed out of her foster home and placed with her sibling which is my 4yr old.
Mom got kids placed in sept that's when cps got involed mom started off slow with services but now that she sees court is less than a month away she's picking up things a lot fast and showing interest in wanting them back, my heart can't take hearing the judge say she will be getting her kids back soon, I honestly don't think she wants them back because she only doing this out of spite of me making a call to cps after she abandoned them. They are both in therapy the youngest has intense therapy due to some sexual abuse accusations and she's also in speech she's pretty behind. I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do im so afraid she will get them back. She took these kids thru hell and the courts may give them back bc shes doing her services but she just started and its not fair. Somebdy please help what do I do

No family has stepped up until now a year later but I have standing with these kids without any help from their dad or mom side of the family or government assistance besides fdstmps
#2 of 2 Old 04-11-2012, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)

I'm sorry no one responded to this yet! Let me bump and see if you can get some answers.

Tags
Adoption

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page