Trying to Adopt/Foster 2013 Chat Thread. - Page 12 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#331 of 335 Old 12-18-2013, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Deborah, If your DH lands a job, will you guys be back in the adoption process?

Trying to adopt from foster care in Los Angeles.buddamomimg1.png

#332 of 335 Old 12-18-2013, 11:07 AM

I think so, yes. I imagine we'll wait a few months to make sure we are content in the area and that the job is going well. He was asked for a Skype interview for his dream job! Please cross everything for us. Thanks for reminding me to check out Minnesota adoption agencies.

Mama to my twin butterfly boys, Alan and Bruce, who passed away at 22 weeks gestation (3/24/12): Forever in Our Hearts. Our rainbow baby girl, my little bud of Hope,  joined our butterfly boys and Grandma Jan 1/31/13 at 9 weeks gestation. Love you so much. Next step: triadadopt.jpg
#333 of 335 Old 01-01-2014, 08:00 AM

So we had someone come out to our house before the holidays to see the house.  It seemed like all will be fine to start the classes in May.  She said she will let us know after the holidays once she talks to her supervisor.  The classes are in May because we want weekend times.  After the classes (a few weekends) we would be waiting for a call.  We are hoping to adopt 1 or 2 boys (siblings) 6 or under.  I don't mind waiting for now.  We just moved in the end of Nov. so we are still settling in.

#334 of 335 Old 01-01-2014, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

I started a new thread for the new year. 

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#335 of 335 Old 01-01-2014, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Last big news of the year - 12/31 was the one-year anniversary of my son's adoption. I can't thank all of you enough for your help and support during our fostering journey!

weadopted.gif

rocks.jpg
deborahbgkelly likes this.

Tags
Adopted They Come With Love , Come Rain Or Come Shine A White Parents Guide To Adopting And Parenting Black Children , Coming Home To Self The Adopted Child Grows Up , Adoption Update , Adoption

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page