Mothering Forum banner

Born in the kitchen - My HBAC story

3K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Lulu0910 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I have tears in my eyes
happytears.gif
Your story is so beautiful, I love how peaceful the photos are, the one where daddy is gazing at his son is beyond words. When he's first born and the last one where you're cuddling with him in bed melted my heart
love.gif
So incredible, thank you for sharing your beautiful story. I also enjoyed seeing the contrast between your first birth and this one--it definitely adds to the emotions and depth of your story and leaves one with the impression of having witnessed an amazing victory.

#7 ·
Thank you for sharing! Your son is so beautiful. Usually I don't think babies in photos are beautiful except in that they are babies, but he really is. I'm so happy that you had a healing birth!

#8 ·
What a great VBAC! So straightforward and so healing. I'm thrilled for you. I'm so glad you were able to move past the first birth. I can absolutely see why you had a c/s, and you are one heck of a woman for enduring so long. I never would have been able to labor as long as you did.

That's great your DH got to catch the baby too...things were a little wild at mine and DH didn't to. Hopefully next time. I'm in Seattle too and also had a HBAC, a couple years ago. Going for my second HBAC this fall.

I love that little froggy butt photo!! Too cute.

Did you tear at all?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.