Collected stories of "overdue" babies? *Added questionnaire* - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 114 Old 09-14-2008, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Xposted in Pregnancy Resources)

I'd like to collect a thread of positive outcome, unmedicated, 40+week births - the later the better! Particularly I'm interested in stories where mom didn't emphasize "natural" methods of induction, and just waited for baby, though if you used natural methods please list them of course!

Please copy/paste your birth story or link to it if it's online. Either is fine. Also please address the following questions:

1.) How many weeks were you when baby was born?

2.) How many previous births and were they "overdue" as well?

3.)Did your care provider - if you had one - push any techniques to "move things along?" If so, what and when was this brought up? How did you react? What was your thought process in deciding how to proceed?

4.) What information was used to date the pregnancy (LMP, ovulation kit, U/S, etc.)

5.) When baby was born was there evidence that supported or called into question the dates? (EG baby's weight; presence of lanugo or heavy vernix; dry, peeling skin; loose or stained skin; abundance of hair; placental abnormalities; hypoglycemia?)

6.) Any comments on baby's position - either prior to labor, during labor, or at birth?

Vanessa - aspiring Traditional Foods momma of Graham & Margot
#2 of 114 Old 09-18-2008, 04:12 PM

Hmm, I don't know where, but surely there's a thread. I was a 42-week baby! They didn't really push induction back then, the doctor just kept telling my mom, "See you next week!"

But then my baby was slightly early. *shrug* I guess we'll see what the next one does.
#3 of 114 Old 09-18-2008, 09:56 PM

My last two births were 42 week babies. Both times were inductions, but both required only AROM. One was unmedicated in the hospital and the other was a homebirth. Both were good experiences.
Oh, but I see you were looking for "wait and see" birth stories.

Paula, happy wife and mama to 6
#4 of 114 Old 09-19-2008, 06:00 AM

The birth sotry of my 42-weeker is in my sig.

It is from almost 7 years ago, november 2001.
#5 of 114 Old 09-19-2008, 06:21 AM

Mine was 41+4 with no natural or otherwise methods of induction, but not unmedicated - i had a homebirth but used gas and air during the last hour of my very fast (<4 hour) active labour.

41+4

was my first baby

3.)Did your care provider - if you had one - push any techniques to "move things along?" If so, what and when was this brought up? How did you react? What was your thought process in deciding how to proceed?
they offered sweeps and booked me for AROM on 42+1, but i don't think i'd have gone.

4.) What information was used to date the pregnancy (LMP, ovulation kit, U/S, etc.)
LMP, u/s was only 1 day out, so they left it at LMP date.

5.) When baby was born was there evidence that supported or called into question the dates? (EG baby's weight; presence of lanugo or heavy vernix; dry, peeling skin; loose or stained skin; abundance of hair; placental abnormalities; hypoglycemia?)

Nope. She was 7#14.5, plenty of vernix, no dry skin, placenta normal. She was cooked, but not overdone.
#6 of 114 Old 09-21-2008, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Princess View Post
The birth sotry of my 42-weeker is in my sig.

It is from almost 7 years ago, november 2001.
Thanks! I'm going to post the link in case you change your sig down the road...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=838439

#7 of 114 Old 09-23-2008, 11:50 AM

Hi. I had a wonderful pregnancy. I planned a homebirth the entire time. We conceived about a month after our wedding, but of course we weren't sure of the conception date....we were newlyweds! I knew the date of the first day of my last period, so my midwife figured my 40 week due date would be July 1st. She wisely told me that first time moms usually go till at least 41 weeks on average (which was what I had read in the writings of Ina May Gaskin), so my "due date" was July 8th. Long story short, my son was born on July 22nd, which would be exactly 3 weeks past the 40-week due date. Thank goodness we had him at home! I'm sure I would have been induced otherwise. Although, the day before when my midwife came for her routine visit, she told me about two pressure points that will help bring labor on if you're on the cusp. One is between your thumb and pointer on the meaty part of your hand. The other is about 4 finger breadths above your ankle. She pressed both of these points on me and I was in active labor 2 hours later! By the way, the baby came out "fully coooked" with hardly any vernix, but he was perfect. 9 lb. 2 oz.
#8 of 114 Old 09-24-2008, 09:57 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I really don't count anything before 42 weeks as overdue, so I wasn't, but I was past my due date. I was 41 weeks 1 day when DS was born. That week after I reached my due date people around me were anxious, worried my water would break any second or something. I had lots of prodromal labor for weeks. It wasn't a big deal to me, I knew the avg for first time was 41w1d, and that's only average I could go past then easily. Went into labor, had a long slow early labor though it was pretty intense, and after 26 hours of it my water broke and kicked me into heavier labor that actually got me somewhere. Went to the hospital then. I had a long, hard transition where I realized I had to let go, which meant freaking out and losing control in my case. Pushing was easy and quick. DH caught our son, he was perfect and beautiful: just short of 9lbs, some light furry stuff on the shoulders and back and ears, nails just starting to get longer, not a lot of the creamy stuff on his skin, strong neck, perfect placenta.
#9 of 114 Old 09-24-2008, 05:43 PM

I can send you my birth stories if you want. My daughter was born two weeks after her due date in the hospital. My son was born three weeks after his due date at home. Both times, I received little, if any, pressure to induce (naturally or otherwise).

DH & Me + DS(7)  DD(6)  DD(4)  DS(3)  DD(1)  

Baby #6: 20****25****30****35**heartbeat.gif** - EDD December 17, 2010
#10 of 114 Old 09-24-2008, 05:59 PM

I had my DD at 43 weeks. It was an unassisted pregnancy and birth, so we didn't have any pressure to induce. I can send you the story if you'd like. PM me.

Mommy to DD March 2008, DS July 2010
#11 of 114 Old 09-25-2008, 12:09 AM

I have three overdue babies that were not induced. My first WAS induced at three weeks postdue with serious PIH. Then the next two were induced on my due dates due to vbac policies way 'back in the day' (which cracks me up now!)

Then #4 was induced by AROM by a midwife at two weeks postdue, she deduced I had a pit dependency after never being allowed to go into labor naturally. That seems to have done it, because the next three were natural labors. #5 was eight days over, #6 was eight days over, and #7 was two weeks to the day overdue. All were perfectly healthy, albeit large.

Birth stories are rather boring, however...went into labor, contracted a while, had a baby ;-) #5 was a hospital birth, #6 and #7 were unassisted at home.

Nine kids run.gif and four angel.gif, living and learning all the time

#12 of 114 Old 09-25-2008, 12:55 AM

unassisted pregnancy, unassisted birth at something more than 41 weeks. by lmp, i was 43+ weeks, but i have some reservations about claiming that figure. either way, here's my story:

http://lafemmedesfemme.livejournal.com/238889.html

eta: my previous two babies were born without "help" at 41 weeks and 40.5 weeks. i didn't have a health care provider, but my family doctor did provide a referral to an ob/gyn in my 42nd week when i asked for one. i was getting a lot of pressure from family to have things checked out, and by then, i was also concerned because i was going so much longer than my previous two pregnancies. i also had some confusion about my due date because, while my lmp was certain, i didn't take a pregnancy test until 5 or 6 weeks after that date, so the possibility is there that i had conceived later than i had originally assumed. so it could have been my "usual" 41-ish weeks that i went into labor, or it could have been 43.5 weeks. baby appeared to be about the same gestational age as the others-- no lanugo to speak of, fingernails present but not excessively long, some vernix but not a lot. while i waited i did a lot of walking and had a lot of sex, but it was more to keep from losing my mind from boredom and anticipation than from any concerted effort to jumpstart labor. :-)

christina

meafro.jpg, and dhyikes2.gif, -- parenting joy.gifsince 2004, and bouncy.gif since 2007.
"IF YOU ARE NOT OUTRAGED, THEN YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION." signcirc1.gif
#13 of 114 Old 09-25-2008, 08:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova22 View Post
I can send you my birth stories if you want. My daughter was born two weeks after her due date in the hospital. My son was born three weeks after his due date at home. Both times, I received little, if any, pressure to induce (naturally or otherwise).
Yes please! Are they anywhere online, a blog or another thread that we can link to? If not can you copy/paste to this thread if it's typed up? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally posted by TopHat: I had my DD at 43 weeks. It was an unassisted pregnancy and birth, so we didn't have any pressure to induce. I can send you the story if you'd like. PM me.
Thanks, I'm PMing you now.

And thanks to everyone who's responded!!!

#14 of 114 Old 09-25-2008, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter

Bump

#15 of 114 Old 09-25-2008, 09:05 PM

42 weeks, 2 days

This was my second child. The first was 3 days overdue.

She stripped my membranes but thats it. She did not pressure me in any way.
I went to a reflexologist on day 15 and went into labor that night.

We were TTC and I knew the exact day she was conceived.

5.) When baby was born was there evidence that supported or called into question the dates? (EG baby's weight; presence of lanugo or heavy vernix; dry, peeling skin; loose or stained skin; abundance of hair; placental abnormalities; hypoglycemia?)[/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

She did weigh the most out of my 3 (she was 8 lbs 6 oz, the others were 7 13 and 7 10) but the placenta was fine and everything looked in order. I know the dates were accurate.

~Shannon~ Proud Mama of 3 girls, ages 7,4, and 2.
#16 of 114 Old 09-26-2008, 11:11 AM

Here's my UC: http://itsallaboutthehat.blogspot.com/2008/03/baby.html

I'm going to repost the story on my blog (I've edited it since then because I remember more things) on her 6 month birthday next Tuesday.

43 Weeks
She's my first
We UC. I tried walking, but to no avail, just caused me pain. I could have tried castor oil, but I didn't care to.
Ok. Dates. Now, from my LMP, she was born at 42 weeks, 4 days, I think. We were charting my temperature and I had 25 day cycles- meaning I ovulated before I was "supposed" to if you use a 28 day cycle. We also tested early, and got a positive, so I'm sure that I ovulated when I did. Based off of my ovulation date, she was born at 43 weeks.
No signs of her going over: a fair amount of vernix on her. Not like she was drowning in vernix, but not overdue. The placenta was all in one piece. Not a lot of hair. Admittedly, the cord was no longer pulsing when she was born (but she breathed and was pink immediately so not an emergency). I think it may have detached during the pushing stage of the very long labor. I went into labor at 42 weeks and 5 days and had her at 43 weeks. Long labor (44 hours) - if that's going to overwhelm anyone, don't read it.

Mommy to DD March 2008, DS July 2010
#17 of 114 Old 09-26-2008, 02:36 PM

my baby was born at 41 weeks without any intervention. we just waited for baby. i would have waited as long as baby wanted. but labor was 72 hrs long so technically he bagan to come at 40 wks & like 4 days. my story is in th UC thread.
#18 of 114 Old 09-27-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwavemomma View Post
Yes please! Are they anywhere online, a blog or another thread that we can link to? If not can you copy/paste to this thread if it's typed up? Thanks!
I don't know if either of them are here on MDC...I don't think I ever posted them. I'll try to sum them up here by answering your questions, but I'll give you any other info that you want. I'll answer for my daughter in magenta and my son in blue.

about 42 weeks...she was 10 or 11 days overdue
43 weeks

2 previous births; none overdue
3 previous births; one overdue

My OB was nervous that I was going past my EDD, and expressed concern that the placenta would die and stop nourishing the baby. She said if I went past 42 weeks, she would start ordering ultrasounds so we could keep an eye on the baby and make sure she was still healthy. I was in a "smile and nod" kind of mindset...I didn't think it would be an issue, so I tried not to worry about it. At one point I was slightly concerned about pressure for induction if I went past 42 weeks, but my doctor was aware of my birth preferences and had never mentioned inducing, so I didn't let that bother me for long.
If my midwife was concerned, she didn't show it. Sometimes she would make comments like "I didn't expect to be having appointments with you still!" but she never made any push for induction. My water broke on a Monday, and after several hours of a very slow trickle, she came to check me. Nothing was happening. After a full day went by, she suspected that there had been a very small leak, which had resealed. I asked how she felt about acupuncture to induce labor, and she was for it. I had two treatments. After the second treatment, my MW suggested taking Swiss Kris (an herbal laxative), which she suspected would be the push I needed to send me into active labor. I was happy with this decision, because my water had broken previously and I was experiencing on-again, off-again contractions for several days. My baby was malpositioned, so I specifically requested that my acupuncturist try to adjust the baby's position (which he did, and I believe it was successful).

I had been charting loosely using MyMonthlyCycles.com, and I knew the exact date of my last period. My OB used the little wheel (the Wheel of Destiny and Infallibility, as I call it ) and determined my due date. I also had an ultrasound at about 12 weeks because I was concerned about some strong cramps, and they also confirmed the dates.
I was fairly sure of my last period, and my MW used the Wheel of Destiny and Infallibility to determine the due date. An ultrasound around 18 (?) weeks suggested that the baby was measuring large for his due date.

I don't remember the specifics, but when my baby was born, my doctor mentioned that she "looks like a 40 week baby."
My midwife took one look at my baby and said, "I think we miscalculated the dates!" He had a lot of vernix on him.

DH & Me + DS(7)  DD(6)  DD(4)  DS(3)  DD(1)  

Baby #6: 20****25****30****35**heartbeat.gif** - EDD December 17, 2010
#19 of 114 Old 09-28-2008, 06:03 PM

and 2.) How many previous births and were they "overdue" as well?

6 days with DS and 17 days with DD

With DD, the provider wanted to provoke me and I refused. I ended up consenting to every other day exams where they look at the sac through a scope once I had dilated 3 cm.

LMP and U/S

Every thing was fine.

: madrone - : SAHM to 12 y.o. DS, : 9 y.o. DD, and : 4 y.o. DS
#20 of 114 Old 09-28-2008, 06:17 PM

She was 11 days late so pushing 42 weeks I guess. Or a tad over 41.5.

Two previous births - both of those were six days early.

I had midwives so no big deal was made. Nothing was tried to get me into labor. We just waited.

LMP with all three, and I kept track of dates when dp was in town (he travels for work). No U/S with dd2 or dd3.

Mine were 8 lbs 5 oz (6 days early), 7 lbs 10 oz (6 days early), and 8 lbs 6 oz (11 days late) - so no change in baby's weight associated with waiting. Dd3 did have a ton of hair (only on her head - not all over), while dd1 and dd2 had none. No other things you mentioned that I remember.
#21 of 114 Old 09-28-2008, 06:25 PM

42 weeks and 1 day.

2 previous and they were induced, one at 41w4d and one at 41w3d.

She did not and was very relaxed at my being beyond 40 weeks. At 41 weeks and 5 days I decided to try castor oil and black and blue cohosh but it did not have any effect at starting labor. My labor finally started completely on its own without any help at all.

LMP and and ultrasound.

He was very healthy at birth, though he was 10 lbs. and had dry skin which supported the idea that he had been well past 40 weeks.
#22 of 114 Old 09-28-2008, 10:02 PM

My oldest DD's homebirth, over 8 years ago...
According to my EDD, 41+3. However, I found out I was pregnant after leaving one relationship and starting another, and a DNA test after the birth showed that she was actually conceived two weeks earlier! Thus, actually, 43+3 or so.
This was my first.
I had a CNM. She never mentioned induction at all.
I didn't know my LMP. I had an early dating U/S, which apparently was not the least bit accurate.

She was my smallest baby (8#14), long and lean, and had lots of thick hair. No problems - and could roll over almost from birth. Not much vernix, no lanugo.

My EDD was the 10th, and came and went without any sign of anything, which I pretty much expected because of my family history (I was born at 42 weeks myself), and because I was a 1st time mom. On the morning of the 18th, I lost my mucous plug. I went for a long walk that afternoon, and, when I got home, suddenly had an insatiable craving for peanut butter sandwiches - I ate six of them before I even knew what I was doing.
Soon after that, I started having regular contractions, at about 10 minute intervals - mild ones which felt like menstrual cramps. My SO came home, and we watched the Simpsons together... by the end of the show, I could no longer talk through contractions, so I called the midwife. She arrived soon after, checked me, and told me I was "doing great", to which I replied "not if I'm only one centimeter" - turns out that's exactly how far I was.
The midwife left, I told my SO he should get some sleep, and I spent the next several hours pacing the badroom and bathroom in the dark, stopping to lean on the sink during contractions. I felt like lying down would be unbearable. Around midnight I felt overwhelmed and like I must be making some progress, so we called the midwife again and she showed up with her assistant in tow. I was 5cm, if I recall correctly, and started to get panicky and discouraged at the thought that I still had so far to go. I continued to pace, and tried holding on to the top of a door during contractions, almost wanting to climb out of the pain, or at least lengthen my back, which was starting to really hurt. Tried getting in the bath at one point, but when a contraction hit I felt trapped and freaked out - I actually needed to be helped out of the tub.
At some point, I was apparently so loud that the neighbors called the police, but the midwife met them at the door and reassured them all was well. At another point, I recall being checked and told I had a lip of cervix left - I had to lie on my back to have it pushed out of the way, which was excruciating. Shortly after I started pushing, my water broke and there was light meconium. We discussed our options and decided to stay home... I stood up to push, with my partner supporting me from behind. It was a huge relief, since pushing seemed to reduce the pain I was feeling, although I also was a bit frightened by the power of the pushing urge - afraid I wouldn't be able to breathe. I drank a little RRL tea at some point, but threw up immediately afterwards.
Finally, at 1pm on the 19th, after 3 hours of pushing, my DD was born "sunny side up". I felt prouder and more relieved than at any other time before or since - absolutely euphoric. She never cried, but was very alert and started nursing right away.
These days, she's a delightful, spirited 3rd grader. :

My younger children were born at home, too, earlier (41 and 39 weeks) and after shorter labors.
#23 of 114 Old 09-29-2008, 07:21 PM

41+2

This was baby #4. #1 & 3 were a few days early #2 was 3 days over

This was UC I did take castor oil but was already in early labor not sure if it worked or if it just cleaned me out.

Ovulation and a early U/S agreed.

She was so dry she peeled 2 times from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. My son won't look at her newborn pictures he thinks it is gross. It did look pretty awful. And zero vernix. I think I found a smidge in the cracks in her armpits. She looked really healthy though.

She was my easiest birth of all four and she was my biggest at 8#8oz.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#24 of 114 Old 09-29-2008, 07:34 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)

41 w, 3 d

0. She was my first.

Nope. In fact, my MW (CPM) actually encouraged me to lie to MIL, who was pushing for hospital induction, and tell her that the "due date" had been pushed back!

LMP

She looked complete, like perfectly baked cookies--not too doughy, not to burnt, just perfectly golden! She didn't have that crinkly "newborn" look. She just looked . . . complete. I cannot think of a better word.

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#25 of 114 Old 10-01-2008, 05:38 AM

43 weeks 1 day

None. She was my first.

My midwife didn't push any techniques but she did send me to a hospital for an ultrasound to check the fluid levels and placenta at 43 weeks, where they bullied me mercilessly trying to get me to accept an induction, but for no other reason than the fact that I was 43 weeks. They were absolutely horrified that someone had 'let' me get that far!

LMP

She had some dry peeling skin on her hands and feet, but that was it. She weighed 8lb 13 oz which was smaller than I'd been expecting as big babies run in my family.

(Side note - she was posterior and asynclitic and I had PROM with her at 42 weeks 3 days, though it was most likely a hindwater leak that resealed. I ended up transferring to hospital [a whole other story] because my midwife didn't seem prepared or capable of doing anything to help me progress when I got stuck at 10 with a cervical lip. I honestly believe that with some good position changes and some encouragement DD would have been safely born at home.
I'll also add that my mother had both me and my brother at about 42 weeks, and her mother had her sister at 46 weeks [and that was a VBAC!]!!! So I knew that going 'post dates' ran in the family. Although, when my mom reminded me about how long my gran went, when I was at about 42 weeks and feeling miserable; she was trying to make me feel better, but I just broke down - I couldn't imagine going any longer! It was awful!
I'm extremely wary of EDDs now. For starters, you're not actually overdue until you pass 42 weeks, but very few people seem to know that, even doctors who should know better. I know that had I been receiving mainstream care I would have been pressured about induction as soon as my EDD went by. I've also read somewhere that 1st time moms go, on average, 10 days over their EDD. My question would be, why not readjust the EDD to take that into account? Move the EDD of all first time moms 10 days up and you avoid all the induction stress!

Lisa - mama to Eleanor Rose 01/08 and Saoirse Lily 09/10
#26 of 114 Old 10-01-2008, 09:03 AM

My first was born at 42 weeks, 5 days by c-section.

This was my first.

Unfortunately no, I wish they had suggested it. But on my own I used EPO, castor oil twice, and nipple stimulation.

We knew they exact day that we inseminated and that I ovulated, so there was no question as to the actual due date.

The baby was 11.7, so he definetly had been baking awhile. His placenta did show signs of of breaking down and calcifiying already, as well as his vernix was completly gone to be replaced with amniotic fluid that had crystalized and gave him the appearance he was covered in glitter. So he was by all means overdue.
#27 of 114 Old 10-03-2008, 04:01 PM

My daughter was born at 41w, 5d overdue.

This was my first.

My doula suggested raspberry tea, acupuncture, massages, which we did. But the key was sex - uncomfortable sex, but it did the trick! I felt "something" about 5 mnutes afterwards and it all went from there. My midwives sent me for a fluid check and whatever other test they do for overdue babies, and everything was fine. They were pushing to induce which I was VERY resistant to. (Hence the desperate decision that Mr. slylives had to take one for the team )

4.) What information was used to date the pregnancy (LMP, ovulation kit, U/S, etc.) 5.) When baby was born was there evidence that supported or called into question the dates? (EG baby's weight; presence of lanugo or heavy vernix; dry, peeling skin; loose or stained skin; abundance of hair; placental abnormalities; hypoglycemia?)

We had an U/S. No real issue of the dates, although I think if anything she was more overdue than we thought (based on LMP she "should" have been born 3 full weeks earlier). She was born vaginally, no intervention or medication, and weighed 9lbs, 9 ozs.

Mama to my monkey since March 2008, wife to my husband since February 2004. After three early losses, we were successful with IVF!  joy.gif
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif  

#28 of 114 Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 AM

42 weeks exactly.

None, first baby.

At around 41 weeks my midwife offered me a sweep, but was supportive when I declined. At 41 w 6 d I had to go see the back-up ob, who wanted me to go in for a scan to check baby, but said he was fine with me going to 43 weeks without further review.

I knew that I was "overdue" & I would be offered induction techniques (I was also told to eat pineapple, have sex etc), but they were not pushed on me at all. I declined because I didn't "feel" overdue. I felt like everything was going on as normal & the baby was fine. Had something felt off I don't know what I would have done.

LMP & ultrasound.

None of the above except a degree of placental calcification.
#29 of 114 Old 10-06-2008, 10:32 AM

all 3 of mine have been post due date babies
1st exactly 41 weeks (1999)hopsital
at 41 week appt. membranes stripped baby born that night 8lbs 6 oz

2nd exactly 41 weeks (2004) home
at 41 week appt. membranes stripped baby born that night 10lbs

3rd 40 weeks 5 days(2008)home
water broke and waited he came 10 lbs 10 oz.

sweeps were mentioned to move things along except with 3rd I was gbs+ so did not want to do any exams
with 3rd she suggested castor oil natural methods after water broke to move things along since contractions had not started but I waited it out
used LMP to date and was very exact on that nothing to suggest the date was wrong

maya mama to dd 10,ds 5,ds 21m &15weeks
#30 of 114 Old 10-06-2008, 02:52 PM

I was 41wks and 2 days

This was my first baby

Nope! she didn't seem to be concerned at all.

LMP, and I was charting so I was positive of my dates

She had a little vernix, but that was it.

I ended up taking castor oil, and about 12 hours later she was here.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page