An opportunity that might appeal to appropriately qualified visitors and contributors to this site to raise our concerns about the ethics of the "African circumcision trials".
If anyone should happen to be successful in landing a job or contract they first saw on these forums, it would be greatly appreciated if they could donate a certain percentage of net income (maybe 5%-10%) to an anti-circumcision organisation/s in the U.S. (or if you're not confident in donating the money, invest a similar amount in your own anti-circumcision activities).
* Human specimens
* Pregnant women
* Adolescents and young adults
* Cures (eradicating the virus from the body)
* Clinical trial design (standard of care dilemmas, statistical methods)
* Effectiveness of ethics committees
* New technologies
* Stigma, discrimination, and oppression
* Tuberculosis in the context of HIV infection
* Community engagement
|19 members and 10,308 guests|
|anisaer , Dovenoir , Fluffer , girlspn , hillymum , jamesmorrow , Kelleybug , legitd , lisak1234 , Lolita2345 , manyhatsmom , Montesemilia , NaturallyKait , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , sarahsimmons , shantimama , shush|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|