Canceled my Medicaid / CMS & UK Parliament mailing-list subscriptions. - Mothering Forums
Intactivism > Canceled my Medicaid / CMS & UK Parliament mailing-list subscriptions.
Minuteman's Avatar Minuteman 04:13 AM 03-07-2013

Simply stated America's Medicaid program isn't any of my business, but readers from the U.S. who are serious about addressing Medicaid's continued coverage of neonatal circumcision (in some states) may be able to garner insights into priority areas of, and identify opportunities to present anti-circumcision arguments directly to, personnel of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

You can subscribe to CMS, and other agencies under the aegis of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), mailing-lists at the following link:

http://service.govdelivery.com/service/multi_subscribe.html?code=USHHS

I have also canceled my UK Parliament mailing-list subscriptions. From now on, I will be concentrating on legislative and regulatory bodies in Australia and those in the U.S. which are influential and/or seeking to impose circumcision abroad (e.g. the CDC, FDA, NIH, State Department etc.).

I strongly suggest that readers from the United Kingdom (and Australia) concentrate on strategies to influence legislatures and regulatory bodies, and build on the generally successful approach of circumcision-opponents past, of presenting practical arguments against circumcision to appropriate decision-makers.

Up