Hello December! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-31-2011, 08:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just started getting sickish today, but it could just be normal day to day tiredness too-- I'm working part time midnights right now, and I think my body is taking it harder than it used to!

I'm definately hungry all the time, but it's not my stomach, it's that my tastebuds just want something fun and yummy all day long. I'm trying to eat lots of fruits and cheese and veggies to keep myself busy. Hoping to keep myself occupied with those so I don't gain a bunch of weight from chips and chocolate!

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2011, 05:44 PM

I'm ending my 5th week and I feel like the hormones hit hard starting last night. All at once I felt like I had to pee, throw up, scarf something, and cry, and I couldn't figure out which to do first! lol :)  I feel you ladies on the appetite- I wasn't expecting it to come this early but all of the sudden it's out of control!! Luckily it's not junk that I want but I still feel like I'm going to gain weight very quickly! huh.gif

Old 04-02-2011, 06:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hi, 

love to join you girls, I am due 9th December (if I did the calculation right). I am so excited, and worried, and exciteddizzy.gif. I need to tell my boss already, because I have an "unclear CMV status" and am therefor not allowed to work (until end of next week). I don´t really want to tell him already. 

I am pretty frightened to get hyperemesis again, it was so bad. But it was worth it. 

Trying for a doula now! With the weather in dec around here (at least last year) this might become a homebirth....

Trin with DH , DD(7)  and DS(5) ,  DD(2) ,
I am not regularly online at the moment due to the above ...
Old 04-03-2011, 05:59 PM

I all I'm due the 12th I have a 10 month ds this one worked second cycle with iuis . I'm just moving ino my 4th week and tired ! And Hugery !!! And I don't want chocolate ?????? Or pickles ??????? And my sense of smell is a little worse but it's all mild exept the cholate thing
Old 04-03-2011, 06:01 PM

Cautiously joining. DH and I have a 2.5yo DD, and then losses at 5wks in July, and 8.5wks in December, so I am feeling very anxious, but wanting to be hopeful that this babe will really join our family in December. I wasn't charting as carefully as I usually do but I'm pretty sure my EDD is Dec 6th.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Hello, December Mamas!

BFP!!!! BFP!!!! BFP!!!! joy.gif Soooo excited!

I just had my IUD removed, ovulated two days later, and two days after that, knew I was pregnant. Then I spent the next 12 days doubting it, and a total wreck. But now I've got my faint BFP, and I'm so glad. The last two days were absolutely nuts with wonder/worry (and serious annoyance at DH, who thought I was rediculous for insisting I'd conceived.)

Here's how I "knew": I felt the presence of my child, so so real. Then, breasts got sore (I was guarding them from passersby this weekend!), dizziness came on, and tender uterus-crampiness came also. All this after having unprotected sex for the first time ever! Isn't it supposed to be much harder than that?

This little one is due at the perfect timing for our lives, and on my birthday! Hopefully it sticks, because it feels meant to be.

Did any of you "just know" before BFP?

Anyone planning/have done UC?

Should I expect this full-feeling and tingly uterus the whole time? It feels full, just like AF is about to start, but my cervix is very tightly closed.

Maker-mama, joyously loving my boy, Winter Rhys, born 12/2011, and our twins, Wren and Forest, born 4/2014.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:45 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

I didn't just know... we were taking a month off to avoid a Christmas baby, and because we were moving house. I started to wonder at 11DPO,w hen my usual spotting didn't arrive. I can't remember about the full feeling... I think it sticks around (it's the uterus stretching) but that it makes sense for it to feel like that when you're visibly growing, so you don't notice it as much.

~Teresa, raising DS (Jan. 02) and DD1 (Jun. 04) and DD2 (Dec. 11) with DH.

User Tag List