Non Food Items Causing Nausea? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-22-2011, 04:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

With my first pregnancy broccoli was my nemesis and all water needed flavor.

This time it was hummus that was my clue. HOWEvER, there is a new thing. Gnomes. The darling little Waldorf inspired wool felt covered wooden peg gnomes. We've been making lots of little wooden "toys." Dying wooden eggs etc. All of it makes me absolutely sick if I look at it. I thought maybe the wood was treated with something and that caused this? But then if I look at pictures of the gnomes or eggs, (mostly the gnomes) I want to throw up. Is that just so weird? 

This pregnancy I'm very nauseas. 8w5d and I'm still super queasy... since day one. The visual of a non food item, that is a new one for me. Anyone else?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 12-09-2011, 03:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yeees! I thought i was the only crazy person in the world experiencing this!! Except for me its many things, certain items of clothing i own, i do hair, and looking at some peoples hair color makes me nauseous, even music has been making me feel weird :( what is this? The only thing i can think is ive been having really bad morning/ all day sickness and maybe seeing these things at my worst points make me remember the feeling every time i look at them? Its really annoying :(

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page