How is everyone feeling? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 06-01-2011, 03:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I still have nausea and am tired, but I have a few days every now and then when I feel pretty good.  Almost human.  

How are you all holding up?

Mom to my little super hero superhero.gif (02/06) and our super hero-in-training femalesling.GIF (11/11).

#2 of 13 Old 06-01-2011, 03:18 PM

It depends on the day. :)  I am cautiously hoping the nausea is improving, but I seem to have good weeks and bad weeks in terms of that, so we;ll see in a couple weeks.  Otherwise, I've managed not to nap today and to get my floors mopped, kitchen cleaned, lawn mowed, air conditioners in (we don't have central air) and three loads of laundry done.   This is a HUUUGE improvement over my deep seated need to crash on the couch and not move for weeks. 

Beyond that, I have absolutely no symptoms, and ongoing weight loss.  My pants all fit just fine and my skinny jeans may find their way back into rotation for the summer. 

#3 of 13 Old 06-01-2011, 05:30 PM

I'm feeling pretty good unless I overdo it or get de-highdrated....just really tired...

#4 of 13 Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM

Maybe starting to feel better (almost 13 weeks) - I was able to eat yesterday and today without too many things making me gag, which is a nice improvement from the last few months when pretty much EVERYTHING made me nauseous.  A little more energy too, but still need a little rest by afternoon - at least I'm staying up past 7PM now, lol.  All in all, things seem to be looking up.  Phew!

#5 of 13 Old 06-01-2011, 09:21 PM

I'm 11 weeks and still feeling pretty awful, especially in the evenings.  I'm ready to start feeling better--very ready.

#6 of 13 Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamadonna View Post

I'm 11 weeks and still feeling pretty awful, especially in the evenings.  I'm ready to start feeling better--very ready.

Right there with you. I had a good weekend, Monday was okay, but Tuesday and Wednesday were bad. Today is not starting out on an encouraging note. I just sent the two boys outside to play (they were thrilled, of coarse) and I already feel like taking a nap. Sigh.

In just over a week my MIL comes and we leave for a vacation/work convention for DH. I'm looking forward to 10 hours to rest in the car and hoping since I'll be just over 12 weeks I will be starting to feel better. If not, I'll probably end up sleeping while DH, my kids, MIL, and SILs family all play. At least we are just hanging out at a resort for 5 day with no big plans.  (This was planned before I found out I was pregnant, which was a big surprise.)

CPST, LLL and Mom to a 9yr old animal lovin' girl, 6yr old wild man,  4 yr old cuddle bug and 1 year old "little brother."

Now we are growing the family with chickens, ducks, and dairy goats.

#7 of 13 Old 06-02-2011, 09:16 AM

12 weeks now and nausea,is still daily, but not quite as severe as 3 weeks ago.   The fatigue is improving slightly, and I am eating a little better, though still down from my prepregnancy weight.

With my first 2 nausea and fatigue were gone by 11 weeks so this persistant nausea is wearing me out.  I am ready to feel human again - tell me it will happen...

Mama of 3 little boys - DS1 4/08, DS2 4/09, DS3 12/11

#8 of 13 Old 06-02-2011, 09:57 AM

Better but bad.  I feel like I have all sorts of symptoms going on now that I didn't have until the end with my first.  Can't get comfy in bed, get up to pee 5 times a night or more, horrible heartburn, just super uncomfortable, plus m/s.  This is sooooo my last pregnancy and I will be grateful when it is over. I wish I could just be a happy, comfortable pregnant woman, but no--instead the ultimate miserable whiner ;). 

#9 of 13 Old 06-02-2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidevoice View Post

It depends on the day. :)  I am cautiously hoping the nausea is improving, but I seem to have good weeks and bad weeks in terms of that, so we;ll see in a couple weeks.  Otherwise, I've managed not to nap today and to get my floors mopped, kitchen cleaned, lawn mowed, air conditioners in (we don't have central air) and three loads of laundry done.   This is a HUUUGE improvement over my deep seated need to crash on the couch and not move for weeks. 

Beyond that, I have absolutely no symptoms, and ongoing weight loss.  My pants all fit just fine and my skinny jeans may find their way back into rotation for the summer. 

I am seething with jealousy!  Especially about the skinny jeans ;)

#10 of 13 Old 06-02-2011, 08:33 PM

11 weeks and starting to get some serious pains on my sides. Maybe round ligament pain, or maybe something to do with my prolapse. (I suffered a prolapsed uterus after the birth of my daughter.)

Nausea has eased up, but now I'm just not hungry. Nothing looks good. I have to force myself to eat something, and it's usually junk food because I never feel like cooking anymore.

My hair is growing super fast, though! And people have told me I "have that glow" but it's probably just sweat...

Natalie- Mom to DS1 (8/03), DS2 (9/04), DS3 (10/06), DD (10/10) and belly.gifwith baby #5 (12/11).

#11 of 13 Old 06-02-2011, 09:02 PM

If you start with some extra squish, it's easy to lose it with the nausea.  :P

#12 of 13 Old 06-03-2011, 08:59 PM

I feel pretty good physically, the nausea has subsided mostly. I have been feeling pretty cranky and emotional, though.  I am having a hard time not being able to have a beer and socialize. My man is a treeplanter so this time of year is hectic for us. He is gone alot and tired all the time. There are lots of other people around who only come up during the planting season and I usually like to have a few beers and hang out on their day off.  So this year I feel pretty left out of the fun.  I will get over it though and I am enjoying my growing belly. 

#13 of 13 Old 06-09-2011, 07:06 PM

I"ve been freezing cold. Shivering, have to cuddle up with a blanket on the couch each evening. People are wearing shorts outside and I need capris and a light sweater. LOL

Tofie ~ mama to DD1, DD2 and Pookie v3 debuting December 2011
Oh my God....women are the COWS of PEOPLE!! --Reese, Malcolm in the Middle

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page