Is anyone ese dialating or thinning (efaced) yet??????? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 73 Old 11-20-2011, 08:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

That is so amazing Xrayz!!!! Can't wait to hear more news of more babies coming!! I have my appointment tomorrow and I hoping for the same thing, but really nothing happening so I bet I will still be the same............maybe a little more thinned out or something but nothing that spectacular!

Student Mother  and Wife hang.gif 29 married to DH 31 jammin.gif since 03 Zoe Elizabeth Jane 4.75 energy.gif and Jace Aaron Edward 12/12/11 babyboy.gif

#62 of 73 Old 11-21-2011, 05:41 PM

I have my appointment tomorrow, too... thus far I haven't had any internal exams and I'm honestly not sure if they're planning on doing any, but I'm gonna ask because I'm dying to know! ROTFLMAO.gif

Just a grad student hopelessly in love with her amazing DH and wee baby Eli (12/06/11).

1394/2012 in 2012

#63 of 73 Old 11-21-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayz37 View Post

I had my cerclage out yesterday at 37 wks and 1 day and I was immediately 50% effaced and 3-4 cm dilated. Today having mucous plug material coming out, cramping as if I was about to start my period and a few BH contractions.

Congrats!!!

I get my cerclage out this Wednesday at 36w 5d.

This is my 4th cerclage and each time I immediately effaced and dialated to 3-4 as well. I tend to stay that way for several weeks though.

Really nervous about having it out. With my second cerclage it was so tight the Ob nipped my cervix while trying to snip the cerclage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrayz37 View Post

Well had the baby this morning at 1 am!! Went to the OB appt and I was 5-6 cm so I got to go to L&D!

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

#64 of 73 Old 11-21-2011, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2two babes View Post

With my second cerclage it was so tight the Ob nipped my cervix while trying to snip the cerclage!

......ow?!?!??!!! O.O

Just a grad student hopelessly in love with her amazing DH and wee baby Eli (12/06/11).

1394/2012 in 2012

#65 of 73 Old 11-22-2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterna View Post

......ow?!?!??!!! O.O

Yes very big ouch!
I feel slightly sick thinking about it.

Mommy to Petunia 11/04 Bug 10/06 Button 11/09 and  Sweetie pea 12/11 DW to J :

#66 of 73 Old 11-22-2011, 01:23 PM

I was told the menstrual-like-cramping was likely the cervix thinning and starting to dilate... they asked if I wanted to be checked, I said YES PLEASE!! lol... I'm ~2cm, 80% effaced, -1 to 0 station. She suggests now is a great time to do positioning techniques so baby is in the best position for labor. I'm thrilled.... amgs stuff is starting!! \o/

1394/2012 in 2012

#67 of 73 Old 11-23-2011, 09:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeterna View Post

I was told the menstrual-like-cramping was likely the cervix thinning and starting to dilate... they asked if I wanted to be checked, I said YES PLEASE!! lol... I'm ~2cm, 80% effaced, -1 to 0 station. She suggests now is a great time to do positioning techniques so baby is in the best position for labor. I'm thrilled.... amgs stuff is starting!! \o/

Congrats that is awesome!! I went to the doctor on Monday and I have not moved at all. I am still 1 cm (well she said a 1 with wiggle room now) and 80% effaced. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow so I am getting pretty bummed out. I have been the same for 4 weeks now, but I knew I would just hoping this pregnancy would be different from my first.

Student Mother  and Wife hang.gif 29 married to DH 31 jammin.gif since 03 Zoe Elizabeth Jane 4.75 energy.gif and Jace Aaron Edward 12/12/11 babyboy.gif

#68 of 73 Old 11-23-2011, 12:07 PM

The MW offered to check me today-- I am feeling crampy now so probably won't do it again.  I am 1-2 cm and 50% effaced.  I am only 35.5 weeks, though, and no baby of mine has been born before 38 weeks, so I don't think it means much.  In fact, my 4th was the latest.  Just glad that the cramps I've been having are doing a little somethin'.

A huge congrats to Xrayz!!

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#69 of 73 Old 11-23-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeJane'sMommy View Post

Congrats that is awesome!! I went to the doctor on Monday and I have not moved at all. I am still 1 cm (well she said a 1 with wiggle room now) and 80% effaced. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow so I am getting pretty bummed out. I have been the same for 4 weeks now, but I knew I would just hoping this pregnancy would be different from my first.

How was your actual labor?  Did it go by fast?

2/02, 4/05, 2/07, 11/09, and EDD 12/25/11 wave.gif

#70 of 73 Old 11-28-2011, 09:08 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizelenius View Post

How was your actual labor?  Did it go by fast?

Where you asking me or Xrayz?

#71 of 73 Old 11-28-2011, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter

Well now I am super bummed!!!! Just went to doc today and still nothing has changed. I am now 39w 4d and I have had nothing change. Only BH contractios and very rare. And I think my linning is rebuilding itself because she said I was only 50% effaced :( I had a c section the first time due to fetal distress, which I think was caused because I chose to induce and my baby just wanst ready. I know baby isn't 40 weeks yet, but when you have a million people asking you 3 times a day if baby is coming today it can really make an already emotional girl fall off the edge. Thanks for listening ladies sometimes I just need to vent somewhere where I know people will understand.

#72 of 73 Old 11-28-2011, 02:02 PM

*hugs* It's hard when you know that induction isn't a good option, but you don't feel like you're making progress. 

I've been very adamant that I have no desire to be checked until I'm in active labor. I've been checking myself, and my cervix is still very posterior, so I can just barely reach the front edge of it, but not the back lip, to be able to tell if anything is dilated. I'm getting so frustrated that I can't reach that I'm curious to ask the dr to check tomorrow, not even because I think it will really tell me anything, but because now I'm just a bit angry that I can't reach! lol

We're lucky that so far people haven't been asking (much...) because all they know is that I'm due "beginning of December", but based on people's guesses that they've been giving us, it seems like they start as early as Dec 3, so I'm sure it's just around the corner that they're going to start calling all the time. 

Doula mama, medic daddy and Tenley Harper born naturally 11/29/11 delayedvax.gifbfinfant.giffemalesling.GIFcd.gif

#73 of 73 Old 11-28-2011, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeJane'sMommy View Post

I know baby isn't 40 weeks yet, but when you have a million people asking you 3 times a day if baby is coming today it can really make an already emotional girl fall off the edge.

yeahthat.gif

I really cannot deal with people who are insistent that baby is gonna come early. I have had zero indications - zero - of early labor, why do you keep torturing me with your know-it-all heckling? Baby will come when he feels like it and if he takes after his mom at all, he'll probably come late just to spite you all, so please stop!! ROTFLMAO.gif

1394/2012 in 2012

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page