Anyone else past due yet? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 12-09-2011, 06:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Are you past due and upset?? I am and can't believe I am at 41 w 2 d and if you ask me because I know what day I O'd and what day we DTD I am 41 w 5 d.

Student Mother  and Wife hang.gif 29 married to DH 31 jammin.gif since 03 Zoe Elizabeth Jane 4.75 energy.gif and Jace Aaron Edward 12/12/11 babyboy.gif

#2 of 7 Old 12-12-2011, 12:33 PM

hug2.gif

Trin with DH , DD(7) dust.gif and DS(5) jumpers.gif,  DD(2) energy.gifdog2.gifbelly.gif(due 5/14)

I am not regularly online at the moment due to the above ...

#3 of 7 Old 12-27-2011, 04:05 PM

I am 40 w 5 d today.  I had a checkup and my doctor wants to do an ultrasound and fetal monitoring.  It is so stressful.  I hope your baby comes soon!

#4 of 7 Old 12-27-2011, 09:38 PM

I am at 40w 3d today. Going in for my last OB visit on Thursday and if she isn't here by then, they want to induce me either Friday or Saturday. :/ I wish you mamas the best of luck and hopefully we all get to see our babies within the next few days!

partners.gif I'm engaged to and completely in love with the man of my dreams. We are expecting our first child in December. belly.gif

#5 of 7 Old 12-28-2011, 02:31 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'm 41 weeks today.  This is the fourth time I've passed the 41 week mark -- seems like it's normal for my babes and me.  I don't have nearly as much faith in the one-size-fits-all estimated due date as I do in my baby to come in his/her own time, as nature intended.

I've gone as far as 42 weeks + 3 days, and birthed a perfectly healthy baby who just wasn't quite ready when she was "supposed" to be.

read.gif+dp_malesling.GIFreading.gifmoon.gifblahblah.gifjog.gif(All waterbirth.jpg. 3 @ homebirth.jpg30stork-suprise.gif*31*32*33*34*35*36*37*38*39*40?41*42?h20homebirth.gif 
#6 of 7 Old 12-31-2011, 03:05 PM

I am too! 40w3d today.  I was upset about it about 5 days ago because I really wanted this baby born before the end of the year, I was fixated on DECEMBER!  But I've accepted it now and since my emotions have been so much more even keel, which I thankful for!  Now I am resolved.... he WILL be a January baby (unless I have him in the next 6 hours which is unlikely, I'm not having any regular contractions).  So... it's all good now.  On most days, I'm not that uncomfortable.  I want him to be healthy and come naturally when he's ready. 

We can be patient mommas!   The good thing is, it WILL happen and we will have our little ones soon!

#7 of 7 Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 AM

I am supposedly at 41 weeks 4 days. I was hoping for a natural delivery out of the hospital, but that is looking less likely every second now. It is very frustrating and upsetting. The midwife is talking about having me induced in the hospital next Monday if I don't deliver over the weekend. Talk about stressful! If I don't do it on my own in the next three days, they are going in. Yeah! I really feel relaxed now.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page