Boba 2G - Tweet SOLD - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-08-2012, 10:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have a Boba Carrier 2G in the adorable "Tweet" pattern. It is brand new, in the box! It has literally never been used. We ended up with 2 of them but only need one so this one has just been sitting in the box. This is a soft structured baby carrier, similar to a buckle tei or Ergo, but I think it is way better! It has full leg support which makes it much more comfortable for toddlers. It has incorporated foot straps that hold the child's legs at a comfortable angle. It can be worn on the front or back and can be used up to 45 lbs! My son is 35 lbs and I have a hard time carrying him unless he is in his Boba. It's the only way that doesn't kill my back! It was also great for when he was smaller because I could nurse him in it comfortably. It has a sleeping hood that stays rolled up until you need it. I would just pull it over his head and he could nurse away or nap in privacy! My husband loves using this more than any other carrier we have tried. They are super easy to use unlike a lot of other baby carriers that are out there.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2012, 06:09 AM

Hi there--we PM'd yesterday about this, but for some reason I can't send any more private messages to you. Could you email me at [email protected], unless it's been sold? Thanks! Eva

Old 01-21-2012, 06:31 PM

Ok I got my 2 limit warning of pm, I guess I can only do 2 per day :-0 are you looking for any trades? I have a gorgeous Hoppediz wrap, cloth diapers etc..how about $70? 

Old 01-26-2012, 06:58 AM

I'm also looking to trade.  I have a medela electric breast pump if you're interested.

knit.gifmama to  thumbsuck.gif (09/11)

Old 01-26-2012, 07:28 AM - Thread Starter

I actually already have a Medela pump, but thanks for the offer. Medela hasn't been my favorite. If it was a Hygeia, you'd have a deal!

Old 01-26-2012, 04:17 PM

what is the difference between a 3g and a 2g? if you know…I could google it I suppose :)

Sophia ~ 9/21 learning how to be crunchy mama. Uh oh, I just went over the crunch edge! ECing!! Planned ~ maybe next time : :
Old 01-26-2012, 04:46 PM - Thread Starter

I think they expanded the weight range in the 3G and made some sort of change in the foot straps. I think they also added some snaps so you can attach their new diaper bag/backpack to the shoulder straps. Other than that I think they added some new colors and patterns, (and raised the price).

Tags
Babywearing
User Tag List