NEW Aquaborn Eco Birth Pool w/ lid, liner, safe hose, Python faucet pump, adapters, thermometer, net - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 08-22-2011, 03:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Aquaborn Eco Birth Pool w/ lid, liner, safe hose, Python faucet pump, adapters, thermometer, net

Bought an Aquaborn Eco birth pool and various accessories but ended up having the baby in the bathtub before I could inflate the pool. The pool and all items listed here with it are new and still in the packages.

Here is the pool: http://www.waterbirthsolutionsstore.com/product.sc?productId=79&categoryId=11

It comes with the lid and liner. This is the deepest birth pool available on the market. It is quite cushy and nice- lots of bells and whistles :D

Here is the Python pump: http://www.amazon.com/Python-No-Spill-Clean-Fill-13-B/dp/B000255NVE 

This pump is neat. You attach it to your faucet with the universal adapter and/or another adapter I bought at the hardware store and you can use it to both fill AND drain your pool into your sink.

Also included are a 50 foot Neverkink drinking water safe hose- Lead and PCB free, a pool thermometer that goes up to 120 degrees, and a fish net used to remove stuff from the water and keep it clean.

I will also throw in a bunch of chux pads and a large soaker sheet I have that I didn't use- They are great for postpartum to keep lochia off your sheets and chairs. I just used them everywhere I sat for a few weeks after the birth.

I paid quite a bit for these items as I bought and shipped them all separately, but will sell them together for $199 plus $50 shipping. No shipping cost for local pickup in the Grand Forks, ND area.

Contact me with questions and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking!

#2 of 3 Old 08-22-2011, 03:51 AM - Thread Starter

OH, BTW I am also an eBay seller with 100% feedback if you would like to see my reputation. I also sell on eBay as zensven42 thanks!

#3 of 3 Old 10-13-2011, 05:29 AM - Thread Starter

I have lowered the price and am bumping this up. I hope that is ok thanks!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page