XL Maternity Clothes--Lounge Pants,Cords,Top & Pants - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-06-2014, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I loved all these maternity clothes but sadly this time around they are too small :-( 

I will ship USPS Priority ( cheapest way I can )

ALL Prices are with shipping included. I can discount a bit for more than 1 item purchased. Let me know what your interested in and I can give you a total price based on how cheap I can get the shipping.

EUC..Bisou Bisou Maternity "Jean" Flare Pants.....SIZE XL.....These fit when i wore a size 16 pants in non maternity clothes and Im 5'8 & these were the perfect length. They have a cotton panel that goes about half way up...PERFECT for first trimester!! I loved these pants! My husband hates them haha & this pregnancy they just are too small ( didn't loose enough weight from last pregnancy :blush: )    ASKING: $13PPD

EUC/Like New---Gray Longe Pants--Size XL New Additions Maternity,They would be good for someone not needing a "long" length in pants, I usually need a 34 length and these were too short.---Asking: $13PPD

Motherhood XL Top---has 2 VERY TINY stains----you can't notice them, I just want to be very honest----asking $9PPD

Old Navy size: 18 Reg. Cords Pants....they are the skinny type style and I'm 5'8 and these come to my ankles. I got these on eBay in Like new/NWOT condition only to get them and see they are Skinny not regular pants...I can't stand the feel of things tight on my ankle hehe :blush: So I have to get rid of them.... :bang head:    Asking: $15PPD 

joy.gifWife since Sept. 06, dishes.gif Stay at Home Mom to: dust.gifShelby Feb 2010 SILVER (.)(.), energy.gifKendall May 2012 GOLD (.)(.) & belly.gifBaby Girl #3 Due in August 2014
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2014, 10:44 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. :bump: 

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

User Tag List