Handmade Girls Pirate Birthday Party Banners - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-07-2014, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I made this Girls Pirate Birthday Party Banners by hand for my daughters birthday. I hate to just throw them away so hoping someone can use them for their daughters birthday party. There is TWO ( 2 ) banners, both coordinate, the first banner is a Happy Birthday Banner its roughly 19 foot long, there is plenty of room on each end of the string for adjustment. There is also a correlating banner with just the pirate graphics that i stretched the opposite direction ( kinda the flags on a ship idea ) and its about 16-17FT. 

I will ship USPS Priority with lots of padding and hard pieces of a box to keep the banners from bending. I will package the best I can but the Postal Service has a mind of its own from time to time :-/

Im asking: $30 for both banners + $8-10 for shipping, I will calculate exact shipping but i will be packaging these very carefully so may cost around that not sure yet. 

I also have a matching Tutu that she wore, if there is interest i can measure the waist and send pictures of it.

joy.gifWife since Sept. 06, dishes.gif Stay at Home Mom to: dust.gifShelby Feb 2010 SILVER (.)(.), energy.gifKendall May 2012 GOLD (.)(.) & belly.gifBaby Girl #3 Due in August 2014
#2 of 2 Old 05-17-2014, 10:00 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)

It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. :bump: 

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page