Pocket diapers and covers for sale - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-27-2011, 10:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

My girl is potty trained. : (

I have 1 soft green wonder wrap cover velcro in perfect condition. It is a one size but I used it as a swim diaper because the one size snaps come undone when you are putting the diaper on $1

1 Med Green Acre Designs hot pink outside black inside in great condition $4 (sold)

1 Med knicker nappies red outside white inside great condition $4 (sold)

1 white cover so used I can't tell what brand or size but i would guess a med It is not one size and snap closure works great still $2

1 Kissaluvs onesize chocolate brown. This was only used a hand full of times but I did notice a tiny slit in the pul when I was inspecting it for sale. I don't know when it got slit but never leaked for me but that is why it is so cheap. You can sew it up with polyester thread if it starts leaking $2

1 blueberry one size I think it is called lemonade has hot pink, yellow and orange open circles all over it with light pink trim and hot pink snaps. Perfect condition $ 4 (sold)

1 white cover used so much I can't read brand or size but I would guess small to med. Snap closure works great. $2

1 one size BlueBerry cover chocolate with pink pokadots and pink trim with pink snaps. This diaper functions great but there was a tear in it that I stitched up with poly thread. You can see it from the inside but not really noticable on the outside as it is between the legs but that is why it is priced so low $2

1 one size Blueberry cover with big green, yellow and brown dots snap closure (snaps are brown) perfect condition $4 (sold)

1 one size Blueberry cover mint green with blue snaps there used to be penguin faces on the snaps that are the closures but they are mostly worn off. In great condtion $4 (sold)

If you want pictures let me know. Pocket diapers can have insert included (microfiber) if desired or without just specify. Price does not include shipping. I also have 3 pairs of girly fleece longies I made (sm) that work but are not professional looking but cute prints and a fleece diaper cover (lg) that was purchased but it has a heart on the bum and so it wicks where the heart is but could go over a cover. These fleece items are ffs.

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of them. : )

~Katie~ married to J, mom to DD- A 13 yrs ,DS- L 7yrs , and my little nursling DD2- R 5yrs.

crochetsmilie.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2011, 11:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

PM'd you Katie.

User Tag List