3 Size Medium White Diaper Covers EUC ~ 2 Prorap Classic ~ 1 Bummis Super Whisper Wrap ~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-17-2011, 05:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is a lot 3 white cloth diaper covers in Excellent Used Condition.  All three are size ~Medium~ and fit infants and toddlers approximately 13-25 lb.  I am asking $12 for this lot, which contains: 

Two Prorap Classic covers are soft and lightweight polyester on the outside with a waterproof urethane laminate on the inside, velcro closures and leg gussets.  They retail new for $7.00 each.

One Bummis Super Whisper Wrap cover that has a waterproof urethane laminate lining sandwiched between two layers of soft, lightweight polyester, with velcro closures.  The SWW retails new for $11.00 each.080608 Lot of 3 Cloth Diaper Covers - 2 Prorap Classic Med 13-25 lb & 1 Bummis SWW Med 15-30 lb.JPG

All of my items come to you from a smoke-free, pet-free home. 

If there is an error in the listing I will offer a full refund, minus shipping costs.  Please contact me if you have any concerns with your purchase.  I will combine shipping for items purchased within the same day.  I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages, so if you would like to add insurance please let me know

~ Amy ~

Homeschooling Mom of

ds 16, ds14, ds9, dd6

User Tag List