Lot of 4 AIO Vinyl/Cloth Potty Training Pants ~2T~ - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 06-17-2011, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is a lot of 4 pairs of size ~2T~ Gerber All-in-One Vinyl/Cloth Potty Training Pants in excellent used condition; no odors, no staining. This lot contains two pairs of white, one yellow, and one pink.

080608 Lot of 4 EUC AIO Cloth Gerber Potty Training Pants 2T.JPG

These waterproof potty training pants are 100% cotton on the inside and are padded to absorb if your toddler has an accident, but will also make the toddler feel uncomfortable by feeling the wet so they will learn to use the potty. The outer waterproof layer is 100% Vinyl, which will help to prevent the accident from leaking all over the place and making a mess.  The vinyl is extremely soft and flexible.

These potty training pants are tight enough to keep messes from leaking, but loose enough that they can be pulled on and off by your child without any adult supervision.  Not only does this increase the chance of getting to the potty on time, but it also makes whole process much more independent, which is the goal of the potty training.

Wide elastic waist band for comfort. 100% cotton next to your child's skin. Absorbent middle layer. Economical and reusable: machine wash and dry.  Much more environmentally friendly than Pull Ups!  Also less expensive since they are washable & reusable! 

Please note these are for potty training only & not to be used as a replacement for a diaper.  They are absorbent but will not hold a large amount of urine for a long period of time. 

All of my items come to you from a smoke-free, pet-free home. 

If there is an error in the listing I will offer a full refund, minus shipping costs.  Please contact me if you have any concerns with your purchase.  I will combine shipping for items purchased within the same day.  I am not responsible for any lost or damaged packages, so if you would like to add insurance please let me know

~ Amy ~

Homeschooling Mom of

ds 16, ds14, ds9, dd6

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page