Potty Training sale!!! Lots of diapers, pockets, Piddle Poddles, a few nb items, covers, longies, wipes and more!!! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 07-06-2011, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

It's been a LONG time since I've been on here. My little guy has been PT'd for awhile now, just got around to going through everything. I want all of this gone. will make deals on multiple purchases...the NB stuff is from when we were TTC last year.

Well, I added a bunch so created a new post

first I have 15 Piddle Poddles and 17 PP snap covers, some prints, some staining on most that may or may not sun out, a few have looser elastic than others but are still functional, all snaps are intact and work I want to sell as a lot for $85 PPD, it will be pricey to ship these and I paid $25-$35 each for these

Click the image to open in full size.

Next are 2 Goodmamas 1 Dino print and 1 Mountain Express, both are in GUC the Dino print has some discoloration of the outter print $12 PPd and the Mountain express has a snap missing where the insert snaps inj, I have used it like this ever since the snap fell off 9around the 2-3rd washing) and had not problems $10 PPD or take both for $20

11 various micro fiber inserts $20 PPD for the lot

Sock Monkey set, the diaper is a large aio by Primm and Proper Baby the shirt is a size 12-18 months, the shirt has some light stains on the front and the aio has a spot on the back that looks like a rust spot?? $10 PPD

2 sz 2 Baby Bear fitted diapers in sock monkey print the yellow is in VGUC $9 PPD, the green has some light stains on the front and staining on the lay in soaker $7 PPD or $15 for both

2 pair of fleece longies from 2by2 boutique about 12-18 months+ size, I can get measurements if you are interested $8 each or take both for $14 PPD

4 med long pocket diapers by Fly Baby Designs, these are in Great condition $8 each PPD or $30 for all 4

Next are 2 Blueberry Os Minky pockets blue dots and pink camo $12 PPD each or both for $22PPD (no inserts included) VGUC

31 baby wipes various prints, some baby wash cloths most WAHM wipes, stained and well used but very functional $10 PPD with other purchase

3 BSRB bamboo preflats $12 PPD for all VGUC

Covers top 2 are PUL $6 each WWB is a large and MHM is a M?l, bottom 2 are SOLD

NIP wool sleep sack by Howling Wolf Knits $16 PPD

Mint Chocolate Zoo set $22 all NIP shirt by Piddle Poddles, fitted by Very Baby and booties by This Little Piggie on HC

Next are 2 size med Thirsties aio's in a light blue and Periwinkle I'd like to sell them together $10 PPD elastic and velcro are in good working order

4 regular size embellished prefolds the top 2 are minky embellished (paw prints and circles0 the other 2 are John Deere and Fish, I'd like to sell them all together for $10 PPD

Next is a large Honeyboy aio in pale purple and a Swaddlebees aio in blue martini print, on the swaddlebees the material the flips over the elastic in the back come unsewn and I don't sew, other than that it's in good condition $5 each PPD

Next I have 2 white and one yellow (the 3rd white is a BG pocket) size medium BG aio's, these are pretty wore out but would make good wash day diapers, last I knew they didn't leak/wick, just the elastic is shot $10 PPD for all of them together

Free with other purchase Gerber plastic pants, not sure on size cause the tags are faded, large or xl I can't remember if there were 4 or 5 pair. 1 pair are print the others are white

Thats all for now. These come from a smoke free home, I can only ship a few times each week, once payment clears I will let you know when I will ship. Please email me at amym_9_30_99@yahoo.com with inquires as I don't check here very often.

Thanks,

Amy

#2 of 2 Old 01-18-2012, 10:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Amy,What size are these Please ?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page