Mothering Forum banner

Bum Genius 3.0 Pockets with both inserts; Other pockets

510 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  tibeca 
#1 ·
I am destashing to order more items in styles I like; who doesn't love buying new stuff! :D I will list exactly what I know I still have (as I know there is more in the wash).

I have 1 Bum Genius All In One, Size Small, Baby blue. These diaper is near new. I will take $5 for it.

All Bum Genius Pockets come with both microfiber inserts, the infant and snap down insert.

4 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in baby blue. These diapers have brand new aplix and no stains. These 4 diapers need the elastic replaced. I will provide the elastic. If you want me to replace the elastic, it will be $3 extra dollars per diaper. $5

2 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in baby blue. These diapers have used aplix, good elastic and no stains. The aplix on these is in functional condition. No curling, but some wear. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $7

1 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in pastel yellow. This diapers has new aplix, good elastic and no stains. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $8

2 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in pastel yellow. These diapers have used aplix, good elastic and no stains. The aplix on these is in functional condition. No curling, but some wear. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $7

3 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in white. These diapers have new aplix, good elastic and no stains. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $8

3 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in white. These diapers have used aplix, good elastic and no stains. The aplix on these is in functional condition. No curling, but some wear. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $7

2 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in white. These diapers have VERY used aplix, good elastic and no stains. The aplix on these is in functional condition. Some curling, but still functional. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $5

2 Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in pastel green. These diapers have used aplix, good elastic and no stains. The aplix on these is in functional condition. No curling, but some wear. I will include the elastic to repair these (in case it does wear while you own them). $7

Bum Genius 3.0 One Size Pockets in baby pink. I don't know quantity/quality of these. I know I have at least one. Will be sure to change my listing on our next wash day.

Summary:

1 blue all in one $5

4 Blue $5

2 blue $7

1 yellow $8

2 yellow $7

3 white $8

3 white $7

2 white $5

2 green $7

In all there are 20 diapers, estimated at $130 total. Will offer a discount if you take most or all. Buyer to pay exact shipping cost or pick up at my home in Cockeysville, MD

Contact me here, or: tibecayao at gmail dot com

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.