Lot of 12 pockets and 1 AIO, plus lots of inserts and doublers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-04-2011, 02:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have 10 pocket diapers for sale. There are 5 one size Wonderoos (front snapping, colors are green, red, yellow, lavendar, and aqua), 1 Green Acres design (blue, side snapping, size medium), 1 Becca Bottoms (sea green, front snapping, size medium), 3 side snapping diapers that do not have a tag (but they are size medium, colors are orange, red, and dark green). I also have one Daisy Doodles all-in-one diaper (blue, front snapping, medium). I cannot find the snap-in insert though. But the diaper is trim enough that if you just lay a hemp insert in there, it should not slip around. Included in this lot are lots of inserts. There are 6 large hemp inserts, as well as 6 smaller ones. These can also be snapped together to form one thicker insert with lots of absorbent protection, maybe for overnights. I also have a pile of 7 hemp doublers. Then there's also 8 micro-terry cloth inserts as well. These have all been washed only with Free & Clear detergent, and only line dried. We are a smoke-free home. All diapers have no flaws and are in great condition. There's no staining....if anything, there may be a tiny, slight discoloration around a leg hole in one or two of the Wonderoos. Definitely NOT something that's very noticeable, but I wanted to mention it. These have only been used with one child and only for about 6 months. I'm selling this entire lot for $70, plus actual shipping to wherever you are. I'll tell you the shipping when you give me your zip code. I just need to pack the diapers up first. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] FOR QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THEM. Thanks so much!!

Kinda crunchy mama to my 3 DD's (ages 7, 4, and 6 weeks)

User Tag List