Huge lot of pockets/ AIOs (28 diapers total) Thirsties, FB, BG, HH - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-19-2012, 12:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

There is a complete stash of pockets here! 28 pockets/AIOs in total! So enough for a full stash. Will give you a great deal if you need them all.

FS: 4 Thirsties AIO/pocket diapers aplix . They don't make this style anymore but I loved them. I have a yellow, hot pink, green, and blue. $14 each. All Aplix

FS:3 Happy Heinys OS Red, black, and brown- $13 with one insert. All Snaps (Red diaper is missing one front snap but works great asking $12 for this diaper)

FS: 1 BG 4.0 with one insert in grasshopper- $14 Aplix

FS: 1 Fuzzibunz- macaroni and cheese with one insert $14 Snaps

FS: 1 Marvels by Kissaluvs OS AIO. Dark freen exterior with golden/yellow interior. Only used about 3 times. EUC. $17

FS: 12 Very gently used Thirsties Duo Diapers. These are my diapers so very well taken care of. Washed in Ruby Moon detergent. My little man is potty-trained so his diapers can now go. Each diaper will come with a Duo insert. I am asking $14 per diaper (or discount if buying multiples). These were purchased new and were only used a handful of times. All snaps except for Blackbirds

one size 1- Alice Brights

size 2s in the following colors- honeydew, mango, rose, blackbird, white, orchid, meadow, warm stripes, ocean blue, cool stripes, and Mud

FS: 6 Smartipants Sleeve Diapers. $10 a piece comes with one insert. White, Hot Pink, Yellow, Brown, Mint, and light blue.

If anyone is interested in multiple items let me know and I can discount.

If you know someone who is planning to use cloth and wants to use pockets. This is a great way to get a complete pocket stash very cheap.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page