Lots of Diapers/Covers/Wipes (Motherease, LHC, Ecobabies, etc) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-17-2014, 11:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

MOTHEREASE ONE SIZE cloth diapers. 11 total (including: 7 bleached, 5 of them have snap in liners; 1 bamboo w/ snap in liner; 1 unbleached (? i think?) w/ snap in liner and 1 unbleached with no liner; 1 dyed aqua) PLUS 7 lay in bamboo liners. Some diapers may have light stains inside . $50

6 CHLOE TOES POCKET diapers by Katnappies. Plus two microfiber towels that you could use for inserts. These diapers must be stuffed with something absorbent (insert, prefold, etc) very cute barely used. Snap closures. Size Large. $25. 

1 NANIPOO fitted, cute monkey print barely used; 2 Lucy's Hope Chest (i believe these are AIOs) beautiful barely used, 2 snap in liners; 1 bambineo fitted (w/ velcro) with liner. LHC diapers were very expensive when i bought them (easily $20 eacy) i think all these dipes are M/L or L $20 for the lot of four diapers! 

ECOBABIES ORGANICS (2 of them) one size w/ snap in liner, SAMMYS diapers with snap in liners (4)...i think they are one size. $25 for all SIX diapers

CLOTH WIPES, assorted. 11 match (the yellow ones) bought from etsy PLUS 14 more random ones, homemade etc. $5 

DIAPER COVERS. i think there's 12 total. Thirsties, melon, velcro M; Stacinator snap white/green L; Seun Designs: L aqua, L red w/ spongebob playing soccer, XL black with cute green dragons; Motherease Air Flow (snaps): 1 M/L ocean print, 3 M/L rainforest print; 1 brand unknown, white with multicolor snaps size L; 1 unknown brand tag faded probably L size, jungle animal print, velcro. Would love to sell as lot: $40 but willing to possibly separate, esp if you buy diapers.

I'm happy to measure these items for specific lengths or take better pictures if needed (such as individual pics of diapers or insides of diapers etc.) 

WILLING TO MAKE DEALS IF YOU BUY A LOT OF DIAPERS! Need these gone!!! Thanks :)

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 05-03-2014, 06:14 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

It looks like your post might have been missed so I'm bumping it up for attention. :bump:

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 3 Old 05-11-2014, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

diapers and covers still available! willing to mix and match and make deals! need to sell!!!!!!

Katherine, single homeschooling mom to Boy Genius (17) geek.gif  Thing One (6) and Thing Two (6) fencing.gif and one outgoing Girl (12) bikenew.gif and hoping for more through foster care and adoption homebirth.jpgadoptionheart-1.gif 

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page