Christopherus live ed (education) konos Oak meadow Enki & more waldorf - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-19-2012, 08:20 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Christopherus botany and roman unit get both 20.00 ppd more 
These are not the revised versions but looking over the samples there doesn't seem to be much difference. I would like to sell the together.

One-to-One, A Practical Guide to Learning At Home Ages 0-11 a homeschool book written from a waldorf perspective. You can read more about it here http://www.fun-books.com/homeschooling.htm 15.0ppd or 10.00 ppd if mailed with any other books

selling both grades Enki k&1 for 550. including shipping ( I am willing to break them up now make me an offer)

kindergarten new is 500.00
First new 700.00
I LOVED Enki because it teaches you "how" to teach. It comes with a few dvds full of videos on to teach line drawing,wet on wet,eurythmy gestures etc.. The resources are unreal there is so much included. 

There is one cd missing the community songs (Luckily it's the cd that has american songs so you could easily replace it with a weesing america or similar cd) It also doesn't come with the road map to enki (It wasn't with the package when I bought it basically it's a cd that tells you what is in the curriculum. It isn't necessary, I never missed it) It is in used condition not new. It comes with all the curriculum on Reference CDs (screen copy of all materials)

In used condition Oak meadow complete package 160. ppd (except animals friends reader which i"m about 90% sure we have. We're going through all our bookcases today) you can view what I have here (except my tm isn't spiral bound)
http://simplehomeschool.net/wp-conte...2227482713.jpg but I'm also including trowing growing strong, and the home teacher's process manual
Oak meadow Syllabus grade 3 75.00 ppd
Oak meadow Syllabus grade 4 75.00 ppd

A journey through waldorf kindergarten spiral bound book 10.ppd
I also have A Journey through waldorf books grades k-4 they are ebooks . The style is very similar to Christopherus each book would be 10.00 a piece ( I would be sending the original leaving no copy on my computer. They are great but I've decided live ed really suits my family purse and style so I'm trying to sell everything I will not be using. 

Konos 1 older version 18.ppd
Konos obedience unit 12.00 ppd 

I'll be adding more I have years and years of sonlight that I'm going to be putting together today and other titles too I can give discounts to combined packages. 

Live ed Time, Weight, Measure, and Money 40.ppd 
I also would be willing to do some swapping. I'm looking for Live ed for my older kids

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2012, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

these have sold thank you

Old 05-30-2012, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

these have sold thank you