Oak Meadow Heart of Learning and Home Teachers Process Manual - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-10-2012, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Oak Meadow Homeschool Curriculum

K-3 Teacher's Manual Set

Per Oak Meadow

The Heart of Learning and the Home Teacher’s Process Manual. These manuals include essential information for teaching children in grades K-3 and are an integral part of the K-3 curriculum. They are not included in the curriculum kits, because the same manuals are used in each of these grades. Once you have purchased the manuals, you can use them throughout grades K-3.

The Home Teacher's Process Manual is in very good used condition with a publication year 2005. The Heart of Learning is also in very good used condition with a publication year of 2010.

All items come from a smoke-free home.

I try to accurately describe each item. If I would NOT be pleased with item, I will NOT try to sell it to you.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have and can send additional photographs if needed.

Shippin in included with the price of this item.

Thank you!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2014, 07:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello

Hello my name is Rosa and I am from Spain, Canary Islands, I would like to know the price for the set, and if you can find out how much it would cost to send España.Gracias.

User Tag List