Furniture needed in Chapel Hill NC area - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 10-28-2013, 07:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Just throwing this out there to the mothering community, in hopes something might happen. We (hubby, toddler & I) just moved in to a new place. Due to lead contamination in our previous home, we had to toss almost all our furniture.

LO has all she needs. However, our house is loaded with things in boxes, because we do not have much furniture. Try having a 3 year old *not* touch things, when everything is piled on the floor like toys. We have no book cases, no couch, no storage devices like dressers, no kitchen table& chairs, no desk for my sewing machine (I'd love to start a home-based crafting business!), nothing but an air mattress for me & hubby to sleep on. It's humiliating to ask for help from people IRL. We're strapped with medical debt, and struggling enough just to make ends meet.

Our car cannot fit any large furniture. I'm sending a prayer to the Universe right now that someone reading this might be able to help us with some freebies & maybe make some friends in the process. I know this is a long shot, but we're desperate.

Thanks!
Peace <3 Love <3 Light

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots, the other, wings.   namaste.gif  ribbonpb.gif  joy.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page