Needing Birth Stories for Book in Progress - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

#1 of 1 Old 09-01-2014, 11:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Needing Birth Stories for Book in Progress

Hello!! I am about halfway done with my natural childbirth book. I've taken the plunge to set up my author page and I'm very excited! This is what I am needing. This book is focused on pure birth, VBAC, unassisted birth, and mother-led birthing. It is slightly feministic, but also has references to God/nature/faith.
Email me at [email protected] or like/msg me on FB Caroline Jeanne Gatley - Author a small overview of a birth story you'd like to submit. I'm particularly interested in unassisted birth stories, planned and unplanned, VBAC pure births in whichever setting, and mothers against odds in whichever setting. I may include others outside those preferences, but that's my focal point right now. Low interventive, natural, mother in charge is my focus. I have room for only so many, and need those fit for the theme, so don't be offended if I can't use it. Once you're chosen, I will need a link to your story of 300-700 words, or you can email me the story. Anyone who submits a story that's been approved, will get a complimentary eBook.
I do not have an author page on Amazon yet, but I will also be writing fiction fantasy (one is in the works), so like my FB page to be kept up to date.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page