free inserts!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-27-2011, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have microfiber inserts free for shipping. All in good condition most go to the bum Genius diaper. I have 20 something of the large. 9 newborn and 2 hemp. 

If you don't want all of them I will split and send what you want.  (gone!)

~Katie~ married to J, mom to DD- A 13 yrs ,DS- L 7yrs , and my little nursling DD2- R 5yrs.

crochetsmilie.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2011, 06:27 PM

Hi Katie, I have just ordered some all in one cloth diapers on ebay. I think for night time use i may need something extra in there.They are handmade and not bum genius. Do you think yours would work with them?   Thankyou, Emma

selectivevax.gifbfolderchild.gifdelayedvax.giffemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifnocirc.giffamilybed2.gifcd.gifsurf.gif     t.v. free  

Living happily on a little island in the sun
Old 05-01-2011, 06:27 PM

also, can I pay paypal?

selectivevax.gifbfolderchild.gifdelayedvax.giffemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifnocirc.giffamilybed2.gifcd.gifsurf.gif     t.v. free  

Living happily on a little island in the sun
Old 05-01-2011, 09:41 PM - Thread Starter

I have another mama interested but I don't know if she wants all of them. If not yes you can pp. I am not sure what the dipes you have look like but these are just long rectangles that you can snap down so they can be 3 sizes in length. But since all but 2 are microfiber there would need to be something between the insert and the babies bum. A piece of flannel or t shirt works just fine but there would be no wicking moisture away from the skin with those materials. 

I will keep you posted on what I find out in the next few days. : )

~Katie~ married to J, mom to DD- A 13 yrs ,DS- L 7yrs , and my little nursling DD2- R 5yrs.

crochetsmilie.gif

Old 05-02-2011, 03:09 AM

I have been trying to reach you via PM in response to your messages and they are going through for some reason.  Yes, I still want them.  Do you take paypal?  Let me know and I will pay right away.  I am getting your messages, but mine don't seem to go through to you so if you send me the info. I will see it.  I also had trouble with the forums too the last few days. I may have a bug = (

Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

User Tag List