*Taken* FFS: Cloth Diaperings Items: Happy Heiny Pocket, Cloth Wipes, Inserts - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-05-2011, 11:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Mamas,

In my spring cleaning efforts, I've sorted through our CDing supplies and found several things that we don't use anymore. I'd LOVE to send them all to the same place in one package, but will break it up if you just want one thing. All items are listed as Free For Shipping. I ship first class parcel post via USPS w/delivery confirmation, which will be about $5.00 for the whole lot of items or $3.00 for each individual item. Sorry, I won't send packages w/out delivery confirmation, even FFS items. 

So here is what I have:

One Happy Heiny Pocket Diaper, size Medium in an aqua color. Velcro tabs.

Comes w/one mf insert. (it's a little stained. Have not sunned it.)

The diaper is in great shape, was only used a few times, but does have a small Butt Paste diaper cream stain on the inner liner due to my DH not listening when I told him Butt paste was for sposies only. ;)  (pictured)

One package of 6 reusable cloth wipes, new, unopened.

I think these are flannel? I'm really not sure. I received them as a free gift from Fuzzi Bunz when they shipped me a replacement diaper. They look super soft. :)

Eight diaper insert thingys...I honestly do not even know what these are. They were given to me by a friend, along with other cloth diapering items and I had no idea what they were for then, and I still don't. They are cotton, hourglass shaped and have a pocket where you could stuff it w/something potentially. 

Smoke-free, pet-free, perfume-free home. Will ship same day or next day after paypal received. :)

#2 of 4 Old 05-06-2011, 01:19 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am interested, do you still have these

hippie.gifborn in the wrong era. Madly in love with my DH. Mama to my Beatles boys; L (6) and H (2). 
#3 of 4 Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

I've had one mama PM me, still waiting to hear back from her. If I don't hear back tonight, I will pm you tomorrow if you'd like? :)

Thanks!

#4 of 4 Old 05-09-2011, 09:30 PM - Thread Starter

These are now taken. :)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page