I have several nursing shirts that I'd love to go to another nursing mom. I wanted to donate them, but I was afraid that the donating organization wouldn't know that the shirts should go to nursing moms.
- Black, small, l/s Expressiva shirt - lace edging on a v-neck with a tie in the back
- Dark pink/maroonish, small, l/s Expressiva shirt - v-neck
- Black, medium, s/s Expressiva t-shirt
- Brown, medium, 3/4 sleeve, Expressiva shirt - scoop-neck w/ ruffle edging
- Black, medium, sleeveless, Expressiva v-neck shirt
- Plus 2 medium Motherhood nursing short-sleeved Ts, blue and gray - not very attractive, but comfy for sleeping, staying around the house, etc.
Total weight, just shy of 5 pounds. I want to send all to one person. My house is clean and non-smoking. All shirts are in good shape, although the dark pink and brown shirt have a bit of fading.
I'll be shipping from the Detroit metro area. Thanks - please contact me at ashley dot gq at gmail dot com
|34 members and 8,446 guests|
|aim4balance , AlaskAnne , AllTomorrowsParties , bananabee , Beth tamm , bluefaery , brettsalt , CarolS , ChantalM , Crimson8 , frugalmama , happyhats , Holistic Momma , Incubator , katelove , Lifted , LiLStar , Mathemom , metafisica , Milk8shake , moominmamma , OliviaA , persephassa , prosciencemum , Renu1980 , SandiMae , sarafl , Tigerle|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|