I have nowhere to put these; anyone else have a use for them?
Collection of bumper stickers as follows:
- "Equal Rights are NOT special rights"
- "LGB Safe Space" (little round sticker - might be good for an office door)
- "Fight AIDS, not people with AIDS"
- "Minds are like parachutes... they only function when open"
- "Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!"
- "Dip Me in Honey and Throw Me to the Lesbians"
- "Don't Assume I Share Your Prejudices"
- "Your Silence will not Protect You"
- Hatred is NOT a Family Value"
I bought these 15 years ago. I'm sad to report that not one of them is obsolete yet. I would have hoped there'd be no need for them by now...
Anybody want these, just PM me your address and I'll drop them in an envelope to you. I'll be happy to have somebody get some use out of them.
bumping up for more attention.
Married to a wonderful woman since 2010. Baby boy C arrived in June 2013!
Check out our User Agreement.