Vintage Mothering Magazines from 1977-1985 - Mothering Forums

1Likes
  • 1 Post By cawb788789

#1 of 4 Old 08-18-2014, 07:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Vintage Mothering Magazines from 1977-1985

I have a collection of Mothering Magazines starting with issue #4 sometime in 1976 or 1977 going through 1985. My husband and I are moving to a smaller home and need to say goodbye to many of our possessions. I would love to see these classic magazines find a good home.

Please let me know if you are interested in them. They would be Free for Shipping.

Thanks,

Carol
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 08-21-2014, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
I have a complete collection from 1980- also and would like to downsize soon.

I sold the older ones years ago on amazon.

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. NEVER apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you are right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the Truth is still the Truth.”

~ Gandhi ~
#3 of 4 Old 09-30-2014, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
I have a complete collection from 1980- also and would like to downsize soon.

I sold the older ones years ago on amazon.
Let me know which ones you are willing to get rid of and how much shipping would be?
#4 of 4 Old 06-20-2015, 02:29 PM

I'm interested!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page