3 pairs Hanna Andersson girls pajamas, size 5, very pretty but with wear - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 11-13-2014, 09:13 PM - Thread Starter

Location: Where creepy facebook-featured threads can't find me
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
3 pairs Hanna Andersson girls pajamas, size 5, very pretty but with wear

I have three pairs of girl's two piece long sleeve long pants organic pajamas, in various pretty pinks available. They have wear to the cuffs and possibly some art stains. One pair has a hole at the knee (could be converted to shortie pants). These are not sell on eBay condition and were much loved by my little girl. But organic pajamas are hard to come by for free and I thought someone might want them.

I'll also have a lot of probably 8-10 pairs of size small organic HA girl's underpants, very good condition, available too. I have probably six more than have art stains and whatnot (sensing a theme?). that I'll weed out.

Free for shipping. If you are eligible for WIC or are military I'll happily ship for free. PM me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-15-2014, 11:04 AM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
I would love them, I will message you

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page