Ruskovilla Woolens Bodysuits or Long Johns - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-25-2011, 09:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm looking for Wool Pajamas, Long Johns and/or Bodysuits for my three children ages 4 months to 4 years.  I'm willing to pay $40 a piece if they're in great condition and would prefer the Ruskovilla brand as it has gotten the best review as far as I know.  If you have another brand that you feel is equivalent in quality, I'd be willing to consider them.  I would need them to be shipped to the Pacific Northwest and would be happy to pay for shipping as well.  Thanks so much for your time in advance! 

Melody

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2012, 10:03 PM

Hi Melody,

Are you still looking for Ruskovilla wool long johns?  I know it's the end of the winter, but I just saw your post now. :)

I have a marine blue underdungaree in size 80 cm (the underdungaree is the head to toe suit that zips up the front).  Actually they're practically new, as he only wore them once!

Ruskovilla is wonderful, it's true.  Pretty much all our son's been wearing since he was born ;>  Yes, we are pretty big fans here.  

So I see that October 2011, your youngest was 4 months, and so, Oct 2012, they'll be 1 y, 4 mos, and from size charts, I guess 80cm might fit your youngest come next winter?  Depends though, as heights vary so much.  If you think it would safely fit, I would be willing to sell it for $50 + shipping (sorry, I know you are looking for $40, but on account of its practically new condition, I don't want to sell it for less than $50).

How tall/long is your youngest now?  Let me know if you're interested. ;>

Kind Regards

Lisa

Old 03-20-2012, 11:53 PM - Thread Starter

Sent you a PM

User Tag List