#1 of 1
08-21-2012, 09:20 AM
- Thread Starter
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Serving Jackson/Memphis, TN & Dyersburg, McKenzie, TN
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Doula Ginny Mills
- Fully Trained Doula/Childbirth Educator (CAPPA Certification in Progress) -Experienced Parenting Educator
- B.A. in Psychology-Child/Adolescent Psych & Development w/ Early Childhood Education and Marriage & Family Counseling
- 8+ yrs Exp w/Birth-5, Sibling Issues, Behavioral Issues, Family Dynamics, Much More...
- Serving Jackson TN and Surrounding West TN, Including McKenzie, Paris, Dyersburg, & Memphis, TN
What do I offer That's DIFFERENT as a DOULA?
- A Written Birth Account, suitable for framing
- A Photo Page of up to 6 Standard Quality Photos of Labor & Delivery
- A Digital CD w/ Photos & Birth Account in Multiple Document Formats
- As well as, 3 Prenatal Visits, Instead of the Typical 2, so that we can thoroughly cover all areas:
- Anxiety Concerns/Clearing & Empowerment Training
- Labor Positions/Comfort Techniques
- Birth Plan/Goals
- Partner Expectations & Incorporation
- Including Meeting your OB/Midwife w/ you @ wk 36 to Build a Better Birth Team & Discuss The Birth Goals!
- Plus 1 Postpartum visit to ensure everything is going well!
My Birth Philosophy
- I'm very compassionate and open-minded.
- I try my best to be honest and fair. I believe there is a healthy and harmonious balance between the gifts of Science, Medicine, & Technology, as well as the World’s Natural Rhythms & Bountiful Knowledge & Wisdom.
- If we work hard to learn from ALL schools of thought, we will truly become well-rounded and balanced in how we handle life’s challenges.
- If we can honor our own Spirituality and Integrity w/o stepping on another's, Then we are Being True to Ourselves.
- I support my clients in ANY decision they make. My job as a Doula and Childbirth Educator is to Educate, Inform, and Support. -In That Order.
~Ginny Mills (Mom to 3-ages dd-5(DIVA), ds-8(ADHD), & dd-18(Asperger's)
Doula/Childbirth & Parenting Educator & B.A. in Psych w/ Early Childhood Ed/Marriage & Family Counseling