HELP Walking Pneumonia in 4 yr old - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-17-2011, 04:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am wanting to know what to do for a four year old that was diagnosed this morning with walking pneumonia. ):   We are doing the batherapy bath liquid for cold discomforts it helps ease general discomforts of a cold with Echinacea / Tea Tree it says on bottle. Vit C tablets, and also we are pushing water but dr wants us to give an antibiotic (Azithromycin).  She has never ever been on antibiotic before I am so nervous about all this.  He said in his dr's office that most are viral but when chest xray revealed she had pneumonia he said course of action is to treat with antibiotics in case it is bacterial and that most if viral turn into bacterial errr please help advise. Ehow says it can take 3 months treating naturally can't imagine being sick for 3 months  HELP!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 4 Old 05-18-2011, 05:07 PM

I already answered this question.

#3 of 4 Old 07-11-2011, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter

You say you already answered this question well where do I look I don't see any post here.  Where do I find the answer?

Thanks,

Kelly

#4 of 4 Old 07-11-2011, 03:27 PM - Thread Starter

Never mind found it! Just a quick update glad I did listen and go to my ND because unlike the MD who advised to take the antibiotic the ND said it is a good thing I did not because she was on the road of recovery she had a wet cough and taking antibiotic probably would have landed her in the hospital if I would have given it to her.  Love my ND!!!! He Put her on some Vit and minerals and took Pro Silver along with some Hero yummy bear  vitamins Echinacea + vitamin c & Zinc and also munity Boost by Barlow herbal!! Wonderful results Antibiotics Free and almost five years old!!!! Today's age that is saying alot!! whooo ooo

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page