baby wount feed unless asleep - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-28-2013, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
#1 of 12 hours ago

shazzer

Hi there i have a 15 week old baby. For the past 3 weeks he wount take his bottle. He screams if i try to give it to him. He used to be on 7oz 4 hourly but now im lucky to get 3 0z down him. Can only do this when he sleeping as i Cant go through All the screaming and fighting tryin to feed him felt like i was abusing him. Been back and toward to doctors but coz he puttin on wait they say he is fine. He also been diagnosed with reflux he on gavascon and Zantac he also pepti1 milk. But he still wount feed. He will go to drink it and cry for it but then he flaps about when u try pittin it in mouth. Even tryed spoon feedin had the same reaction. Doctors don't know why!!! Got a 2yr old 2 so is hard to go through it. My health visitor says that feedin him asleep is a big no no. But at the same time she wount tell me what else to do...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-30-2013, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)

Congratulations on your new baby! I'm going to bump up your post for Dr. Sears' attention. :)

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#3 of 3 Old 01-14-2014, 09:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

hi - sorry I missed this post earlier.  I know it's been a while.  How is everything going now?  Overall, this is too medically complicated for me to be able to give  you specific guidance over a forum like this.

Tags
Bob

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page