January 2012 Babies!! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 05-21-2011, 12:00 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

Hi!  I've enjoyed reading all your posts and I'm so glad that I found a place to hang out with other pregnant women! :)  I'm 6w1d (due Jan. 14), we got pregnant on our first "real" try (I'm living in Italy and my husband is in the U.S., so this was the first time we managed to BD while I was fertile)!!!  Hubby thought it would take a long time to conceive and BOOM!  I'm 35 and this is our first... I'm experiencing a slew of symptoms, from nausea, slight cramping and HUGE hunger attacks, to tired legs and mood swings... And sore boobs with sensitive nipples! 

Is anyone else crazy hungry this early in their pregnancy?  I'm sure it's not mental, there are times that I simply MUST eat or I'll pass out. eat.gif I'll be going back to the States in seven weeks (grad school is over!) and I'm looking forward to hanging out on this thread more often once my finals are over.  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!joy.gif

Me (38), DH (47) and big Z (2 1/2)
m/c 07/14 and Baby EDD: 5/24/15! Stick, baby, stick!

#92 of 102 Old 05-21-2011, 06:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by montessorimama1 View Post

Hi!  I've enjoyed reading all your posts and I'm so glad that I found a place to hang out with other pregnant women! :)  I'm 6w1d (due Jan. 14), we got pregnant on our first "real" try (I'm living in Italy and my husband is in the U.S., so this was the first time we managed to BD while I was fertile)!!!  Hubby thought it would take a long time to conceive and BOOM!  I'm 35 and this is our first... I'm experiencing a slew of symptoms, from nausea, slight cramping and HUGE hunger attacks, to tired legs and mood swings... And sore boobs with sensitive nipples! 

Is anyone else crazy hungry this early in their pregnancy?  I'm sure it's not mental, there are times that I simply MUST eat or I'll pass out. eat.gif I'll be going back to the States in seven weeks (grad school is over!) and I'm looking forward to hanging out on this thread more often once my finals are over.  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!joy.gif

Me.. If I'm not nauseous, I'm starving!

Welcome to all the new ladies! H&H 9 mo (well, rest of the 9 mo.)!

aj- married to JA and mami to Bug (11/09) and Critter (1/12)!

#93 of 102 Old 05-21-2011, 09:02 PM

Me too!  It's either indigestion/feeling like I'll get sick, or I feel like I need to eat something every two hours. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlaj11 View Post

Me.. If I'm not nauseous, I'm starving!

Welcome to all the new ladies! H&H 9 mo (well, rest of the 9 mo.)!

Wife to DH, mama to bikenew.gif DD (7) ribboncesarean.gif, babyf.gif DS born 3/12 ribboncesarean.gif, and have had five early losses. angel1.gif
I have Stiff Person Syndrome and my other car is a candy apple red Rascal. Feel free to ask me about it. wheelchair.gif
#94 of 102 Old 05-24-2011, 11:44 AM

Hi all...I just got my second BFP today, I am due late January, but have a feeling I may spill over into February. We have 21 month old twins, so it will be crazy having 3 babes 2 and under! We are really excited....I am feeling like I have crazy allergies, my boobs are achy, (and it doesn't help that I'm still nursing my toddlers, it makes them more achy), and I'm tired. We've told a few close friends but are waiting a bit longer to tell family. It's nice to "meet" all of you on here, I look forward to chatting with you in the coming months. Oh, we're hoping for a HBAC with some midwife friends. 

#95 of 102 Old 05-26-2011, 11:34 AM

whoo hoo, just found out on Monday that we're expecting our second.  Due at the end of January but I was 2 weeks late with my first.  Hopefully this little one has a calendar in there!  Couldn't resist spreading the news this time. Most of our family already knows.  Probably going to wait to tell our friends and co-workers but Facebook might make that a little hard to do.  Looking forward to comparing stories and sharing experiences:)

#96 of 102 Old 05-26-2011, 11:52 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)

Been meaning to drop by and say hello. Im 5 weeks and 1 day. Due date is January 26 2012. (i think i said somewhere is was jan 24) Bit nervous about this one since i am 44.  I have 2 ds', age 3 and 5. :-)

#97 of 102 Old 05-27-2011, 01:35 PM

I am due Jan 4th! So I am about 8 weeks pregnant.  I have a 4 year old son. 

I am so excited!

paris21 likes this.
#98 of 102 Old 05-27-2011, 02:26 PM

Joining up I'm due 10th January still quite nervous after a 9 week loss in late march but feeling optimistic today.

Not many symptoms apart from nausea if I don't eat so I'm eating regularly :) but tummy is very bloated. I almost feel as if I'm 9 months some days.

I'm nursing my 3 year old lots still but no latch on pain so far.

#99 of 102 Old 05-27-2011, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefish View Post

Joining up I'm due 10th January still quite nervous after a 9 week loss in late march but feeling optimistic today.

Not many symptoms apart from nausea if I don't eat so I'm eating regularly :) but tummy is very bloated. I almost feel as if I'm 9 months some days.

I'm nursing my 3 year old lots still but no latch on pain so far.

Congrats, Purplefish!  You may want to check out the Pregnancy After Loss thread within our ddc, I've found it helpful to stop by there for some support, having had a m/c myself in March as well.  =)

Mama to my beautiful DS bornhomebirth.jpg 11/09 and sweet DD born homebirth.jpg1/12.  angel1.gif Malaika 3/11 (8 wks).  winner.jpgnocirc.gifsaynovax.gifhola.gif

#100 of 102 Old 06-03-2011, 03:27 PM

Hi, I just found out I'm pregnant. I think I'm due around January 23rd. This is my 7th pregnancy, I have 4 children. My youngest is 9 months and still nursinng.

SAHM  to 6run.gif

#101 of 102 Old 08-06-2011, 08:26 AM

Hi everyone!

I am new to this site, and im really unfamiliar with the lingo that everyone is using as well as the abbreviations. I am due with my second child on 1/21/12. I live in New Jersey, most horrible state for a woman to want to birth naturally or with any of the perks of natural birthing and have been doing much of my research for my birth plan on my own and it kept on taking me back to this site so I just had to join. I had a miscarriage in January, and im do nearly a year to the day that had happened. I have a 4 year old named Jana that was born on 11/29/06. Im a single mom to her and this is my boyfriends first baby. We are all very excited. I plan on giving birth at Robert Wood Johnson in Hamilton. Nice to meet everyone!

#102 of 102 Old 08-06-2011, 09:19 PM

Welcome to the site! This list will help you figure out what all of us are talking about http://www.mothering.com/community/wiki/abbreviations-and-acronyms

Feel free to post your info in the Roster thread in order to be included in the list

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page