How is Everyone Feeling? - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 98 Old 06-02-2011, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I too have experienced mild abdominal cramping and im 5wk3d. I've never been pregnant before so didn't really know if it was normal. Its more of an uncomfortable feeling more than it is a pain. The nausea finally hit me today... all day, and here I thought I was the lucky 25% that doesn't experience morning sickness. Other than that I really feel quite well, not tired (yet) and no other symptoms to note.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 98 Old 06-03-2011, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Feeling hungry and VERY emotional today. I went out to lunch with several classmates (some of whom don't know I'm pregnant) and I dropped my fork. The waiter took forever to bring me another one, and since I was starving and halfway through my meal, I threw a temper tandrum. Yup, just like a three-year-old. Luckily, my flatmate knows my "state" and ran to get the waiter. My friends looked at me like I had lost my mind and I just said: "What? I'm hungry." smile.gif

Me (38), DH (47) and big Z (2 1/2)
m/c 07/14 and Baby EDD: 5/24/15! Stick, baby, stick!

#93 of 98 Old 06-03-2011, 11:34 AM

We went to the park with a spray ground today. It was so frigging hot I almost puked and I don't know if it was from the heat or the lack of protein.

Angela
Chatty Girl - 3/2006, Lovey Boy - 1/2010, Delicious Baby Girl - 1/2012
#94 of 98 Old 06-05-2011, 11:46 PM

Just needed to be a complainer for a second...

I am 10 weeks, loaded with gas (I am belching every five seconds, and it comes out the other end at night), super constipated, starting to get over the constant nausea (though that has been replaced by the gas/constipation pains), but still exhausted.  Things that have normally gotten things moving before (salads/raw veggies, shredded wheat cereal, even laxative tea) haven't worked at all.  And if I eat any kind of meat, it sits in my stomach like a brick and does. not. move.

In the meantime, my boobs have gone up a cup size in the past two weeks, and they hurt like crazy, and my nipples are ridiculously sensitive.  And of course, my fiancee has found this quite fascinating, and wants to play with them whenever he can.  duh.gif

I have NEVER had issues like this (other than the boobs, and they've never hurt this way, and I only got nauseous in my first pregnancy, and it was admittedly much, much worse than it has been this time around, but still...) in any of my previous pregnancies.  In fact, my third pregnancy was my easiest, so I thought this one would be a breeze.  Wahh!!

energy.gifDD 06/05, angel3.gif DD 02/07, bouncy.gif DS 02/08, babygirl.gif DD 01/12

#95 of 98 Old 06-06-2011, 04:30 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)

On the yuck side: very queasy and burpy today.  On the plus side: Lots of happy stretching cramps and a tummy that's getting harder!  :)

Me (38), DH (47) and big Z (2 1/2)
m/c 07/14 and Baby EDD: 5/24/15! Stick, baby, stick!

#96 of 98 Old 06-06-2011, 05:19 AM

I am tired of being tired. On top of it I am a emotional hormonal mess. AND I went from being constipated to living in the bathroom yesterday afternoon *sigh* Really this first trimester can be over. And what in the heck is with my skin breaking out like mad. And I am tired of looking like I am already 4 months pregnant. ARG!

Navy wife, mama of 3 girls, 3 boys, 2 kitties and wanting more. No vax, no circ, trying to live as natural as  we can. We are working on it
#97 of 98 Old 06-06-2011, 07:12 AM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)

6.5 weeks here. Im feeling aweful. Queasy, sleepy, then hungry, but repulsed by what i was craving the day before. For eg one day i ate 8 eggs,(4 for breakfast, and 4 more for morning snack) now the thought of eggs makes me want to vomit. So i  cooked up 4 hotdogs   just after breakfast (instead of my usual coffee) and shortly after eating wanted to throw up. Fortunately thanks the the protein, my queasiness subsided for a few minutes. I feel bloated too.

Black tea seems to bring some relief. I cant seem to stomach brocolli anymore, or most fruit i used to eat. But i am loving, loving nectarines and apples.

#98 of 98 Old 06-06-2011, 08:52 AM

IM very tired. I had to ask / hire extra babysitting help for my 2 yr DD because I need daily naps.

Also, cant stomach my own cooking. I was really looking forward to doing this pregnancy even healthier than the last but am finding it impossible to eat really well.  I just get nauseous looking at my bowls of homecooked food. Pizza (and cheese in general) on the other hand feels so great to eat. Strange. Cant wait for this part to pass.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page