30 weeks - SICK OF BEING PREGNANT!!!!! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-29-2011, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congratulations!!  How exciting to have them here. :)

Angela
Chatty Girl - 3/2006, Lovey Boy - 1/2010, Delicious Baby Girl - 1/2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 11:55 AM

Congrats on your new (much bigger!) family! It's good to hear that they are home and eating/doing well! Feeding one is hard; there is no way I could even imagine being in your shoes :)

aj- married to JA and mami to Bug (11/09) and Critter (1/12)!

Old 01-02-2012, 08:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfette2 View Post

Well the trips are here. Arrived Dec 2nd. The boys came home 11 days later, my girl just before Christmas. All

are EBFing. I made sure of that before we left the hospital. I am lucky if I get more than 2 hours of sleep in a row.

None of them sleep on the same schedule. Preemies are tough. That's for sure. We ventured out yesterday and

went to Disneyland. Had a wonderful time. They seem to enjoy the outdoors. And so do I. My PPD was very short

this time around. I didn't have much time to pity myself while they were in the NIC. 

I delivered at 32 weeks. The boys were roughly 4.5 lbs a piece and my daughter 3.6 lbs. My GD caused them to be

so big but it worked in their favor so I'm not too angry at my post-pg body. I'm down to 168 lbs and ready to start

exercising. I just don't have the time. Oh but it's fine because I love love love my huge beautiful family and having sons. love.gif

Congratulations to all of the other new moms on the board. I'm sorry I can't update more often! I hope to keep in touch! 

Congrats! 

I am surprised you took 32 week preemies to disneyland with two other babies?  What was the point?  Did you just walk around all day - or sit on a bench feeding various kids? I can't imagine that either you or your husband got to go on any rides - because who would leave someone with 5 babies?  Did you have other people with you?   When a friend of mine from high school had triplets after having twins (last year) she was in the newspaper.  Did you get any press?

Old 01-02-2012, 02:04 PM

Congratulations!

Wow, discharged after 11 days?  That's truly a miracle!  My DD#1 was a 32 weeker with no major issues other than the A's and B's, she was mostly a feeder and grower but she was in the NICU for 23 days, and she was only a singleton! 

Also, I see you also have PCOS.  You must feel so fortunate to have been so fertile, since a lot of women with it have fertility issues.

I couldn't imagine having newborn preemie trips who have just been released from hospital and taking those and your twin babies to Disneyland!  Your story is truly inspiring!!!!!

Old 01-05-2012, 10:12 AM

eek. what a crazy time to be at disneyland with just one child, let alone five babies...and 3 of them ebf newborns...i cant even imagine. did you end up hiring help?

becky.
mama to m (3/96), o (8/07), p (5/09) and our twins: r (2/14/11) and l (2/15/11) 

Old 01-05-2012, 11:17 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swede View Post

Congrats! 

I am surprised you took 32 week preemies to disneyland with two other babies?  What was the point?  Did you just walk around all day - or sit on a bench feeding various kids? I can't imagine that either you or your husband got to go on any rides - because who would leave someone with 5 babies?  Did you have other people with you?   When a friend of mine from high school had triplets after having twins (last year) she was in the newspaper.  Did you get any press?

Stop being silly, we took 3-week-old quads on an African safari.  It was the trip of a lifetime; the kids loved it and still talk about it when we see them.  mischievous.gif

User Tag List