feels like the first trimester again- anyone else? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 11:02 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i've had a hard time eating lately- nothing sounds edible these days.  i'm spooning it in, trying to keep my calories and good nutrients coming, but it's growing tougher by the day.  this morning, i threw up my daily protein shake.  it just feels like the first trimester all over again.  i've never had this feeling in the third trimester- i'm hoping it's just really bad heartburn, but geez, i just hate food right now, and i don't like that at all.  i wanna eat. crap.gif

anybody feel me?

HCM- gentle, all-natural, unconditional mama to three boys (8,6,4) and new baby girl! baby.gif  goorganic.jpg bfinfant.gifhomeschool.gif

#2 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 11:19 AM

I feel you.

Dreamer, writer, wife, and mom to little guy baby.gif & my spirit babe candle.gif 

namaste.gif treehugger.gif goorganic.jpg whale.gifdog2.gifcat.gif

#3 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 11:27 AM

Yep. For me, I'm back to snacking whenever I can...right now, cold stuff works best...chilled apple slices are the best right now...at least we can take comfort in the fact that we're close to the end rather than just starting out...

#4 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Yep. I am not feeling real super now days. I will think I am hungry, eat a few bites of whatever and then feel nauseated and horrible. Nothing really sounds good and I am completely uninspired when it comes to food.

Erika, mama to three beautiful kids (plus one gestating), and wife to one fantastic man.

#5 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 03:20 PM

I feel you. grossedout.gif

Also crazy tired ALL THE TIME...

#6 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 04:26 PM

I'm definitely eating...a lot! I'm hungry all the time....but like the first trimester, I'm exhausted....so so tired! 

Consciously mothering 3 girls and 2 boys
#7 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 05:43 PM

Yeah, I feel that way too! I had amazing pregnancy so far.  I have such a bad heartburn that I can't eat most food.  I feel bloated, so much pressure, and much less energetic.  greensad.gif  Now I understand what many women go through during first trimester. 

#8 of 12 Old 12-14-2011, 06:19 PM

I just posted about feeling nauseous in the December birth chat. Funny I didn't see this until now.. 

I've been SUPER nauseous today. I'm not as hungry as usual, but still eating, and then feeling sick afterward. Sweats, acid reflux, heartburn, & indigestion are not helping either. I usually start throwing up as labor begins, but it's still pretty early for that since my due date is Jan 11. It definitely feels like morning sickness.

#9 of 12 Old 12-15-2011, 02:30 PM

I am definitely having food issues, too.  For me, it is not really morning sickness-like... not nausea.... just a complete lack of appetite.  Nothing looks decent enough to eat, except unfortunately the rest of my family baby shower cake....  It is a huge struggle to get anything healthy in my stomach.  I had a period of feeling a bit of nausea around 30 weeks or so (I'm 35 now) and I think the baby was pressing a ton on my stomach.  Every time I would eat I would just feel awful.  Maybe the baby has dropped a bit or who knows..... maybe I'm just not eating enough to make myself feel sick!

#10 of 12 Old 12-16-2011, 10:23 AM

wow, I thought I was all good but as of 4 o'clock yesterday, I've been having pretty significant nausea. No retching or vomiting but anytime I eat, I get nauseous within 20 minutes or so. I'm going to try eating a natural candy cane to see if the peppermint helps a bit. I also had cramps this morning...I'm thinking I'm pretty close! I guessed he would be born around Dec 21st and I might actually be right on!

Consciously mothering 3 girls and 2 boys
#11 of 12 Old 12-16-2011, 03:38 PM

I puked a lot this morning.  It started when I was flushing my sinuses with my Neti b/c I have a raging sinus infection....but then the puking wouldn't stop.  I've also had some acid reflux which makes me nauseous.  I am pretty miserable right now and overwhelmed with getting everything ready for Christmas!

#12 of 12 Old 12-17-2011, 07:40 AM

I've been dealing with nausea and bloating. Lack of appetite to, ugh. While I'm ready to be done though, I at least want to make it past 38 weeks!

Sarah. Wife to Pearry, mama to Pearry II and Isabella Rose, born Breech at home and Benjamin, our January 1st bebe intactlact.gifhomebirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page