January 10th check in - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 01-10-2012, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Congrats Kaitlyn! I bet that is a load off of your mind.

Counting down the last few hours of my twenties now...

So far the big birthday plans for tomorrow are grocery shopping, haha.

I forgot Friday was the 13th...wonder how many LO's will decide to make their appearance then!

Mother of one hyperactive little boy bouncy.gif(9/07) and expecting baby number 2 (Henry Magnus!) on January 25th.

#32 of 33 Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 PM

Thanks HCM! Today I've had massive boob pain. I hope things start happening soon.

Hang in there, ladies!

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

NishaG momsling.GIF - Wife to Big K for 20 years - Mama to KJ and KC, and our 1st baby girl, KS, born 1/20/12 familybed1.gif diaper.gif!

#33 of 33 Old 01-11-2012, 06:23 PM

Started typing this yesterday & got distracted.

Congratulations Kaitlyn!

Happy Birthday Chili! Mine was  the 9th. I turned 38. Dh very kindly told me a few times that it was my 30th birthday.

Still pregnant here too. Baby is LOA, though & much, much lower so yay! for that. Sadly, being lower doesn't seem to be helping with reflux. If anything it's actually worse the last 2 days. I seem to be peeing less though, at least at night, which is odd. But nice.

Had a nice quiet birthday with just family. We ordered in & dh made me a cake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by biophdmom View Post

I'm feeling frustrated. I'm about 41 wks based on my U/S due date and they did an NST and fluid check today (well, yesterday...Monday) and baby was perfectly accomodating and fluid was normal but on the low end of normal. My ob is pretty laid back but said he wants me to come back on Thursday for another check and if fluid is lower than we'll talk about inducing between Friday and Monday. I know that's four days away but I just don't even want to face the thought of induction. It makes me feel all crazy. I just want to be able to labor at home and do my own thing and not feel like someone is watching my every move, etc. I've been having random bouts of "real" ctx and last night they were intense enough to wake me up but since about 4:30 am yesterday, pretty much nothing. Not even many bh! Blah...

The newest studies show low fluid is not a reason to induce unless there are other issues. Just make sure you're really hydrated, since that can help with levels. I'm really curious what the actual numbers are, because I've heard a lot of low fluid stories and most of them, the women actually have low normal levels, not truly low. 

Gloria Lemay has a couple good articles on low fluid http://www.glorialemay.com/blog/?p=306 & http://www.glorialemay.com/blog/?p=60

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page