Teething already!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 03-18-2012, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Finley has been teething for the last week.  Oh my goodness I had forgotten about the joys of teething. My daughter was 7 months old when she got her first teeth so I didn't expect this to happen so soon with him.  He doesn't have the strength or really the ability to use the teething toys.  They seem too big for his mouth.  Ugh.. anyone else showing any signs of teething?

Married to my other half

Mama to Madeline (07-10-07) and Finley (10-17-11)

#2 of 4 Old 03-21-2012, 12:08 PM

Ah!  Poor little guy!  I really feel for babies who teeth early, before they're able to do much to soothe themselves (handle their own teething toys, etc)... just makes a hard thing that much harder.  I hope his tooth comes through soon for both of your sakes!

My older son popped his first tooth at 3 months exactly.  My in-laws told us they thought he was teething at Christmas that year and we were like "no way, he's not even 3 months old" and then three days later, there was that first tooth.

We think W (2 months yesterday) will get his first around the same time-- he has one I can feel VERY clearly under the gum.  :/

Mother of two great little guys, G (9/28/09) and W (1/20/12)

#3 of 4 Old 03-21-2012, 10:16 PM - Thread Starter

No teeth yet.. *sigh*  He's been gnawing on his fist for days.  I'm hoping they break through soon.  He's got a couple trying to come through.

Married to my other half

Mama to Madeline (07-10-07) and Finley (10-17-11)

#4 of 4 Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I don't know about teething, but DD2 has really loved chewing on my knuckle today. Not sucking, chewing! I don't remember DD1 ever doing this. She broke her first tooth at 9 months. I hope that DD2 isn't going to get them this early. 

Superherolactivist.gif and mother to Peanut (03/20/09) and Twig (01/20/2012). Fighting for the rights of mothers out there who winner.jpg selectivevax.gif fly-by-nursing2.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifhomebirth.jpg and much more! mdcblog5.gif 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page