How much do you charge for your doula services? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 11:53 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am newly certified birth and postpartum doula and have attended 3 births and have 2 or 3 more lined up. Im in the Los Angeles area. I dont feel comfortable charging a lot since Im just starting out but it seems maybe my fee is too low. Generally speaking I charge about $250 for my birth doula services and have found the average around here to be between $800-$1500... am I giving away my services pretty much for free?

about my postpartum services, I never know how much to charge. Most moms hire me for a week of support, sometimes two. So I base it on an hourly rate and also if she needs help with other kids. how much per hour is ok? I know the economy is tough so I dont want to charge a ridiculous fee but on the other hand Im not about to do my work for minimum wage, kwim? what is a good figure?

BFPChart2.gif

#2 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 12:00 PM

$250?!?! wow! what a bargain! i'll definitely be calling you when i get pregnant.

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#3 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 12:12 PM

Umm, I think $250 is too low. I live in IOWA, and the going rate around here is $400-600 for births, about $25/hour for postpartum work, or some of the postpartum doulas do packages - X meals plus breastfeeding support plus massage for a few hundred bucks, something like that. I am do offer a 15% student discount because we live in a university town, and most students are legitimately cash-strapped, and I do volunteer births for a local non-profit that helps low-income moms, but I charge $400 for regular clients and will raise it pretty soon.

Don't undervalue your services - you are a trained, skilled worker, and if you value your skills and time, so will your clients. Keep the $250 as a sliding scale fee for low-income, motivated women/partners, but I'd up your fee to the low end of what the prevailing wage is, so $800. Being on call for weeks at a time is worth money, and if you add up all the hours you spend prenatally, answering phone/email questions, attending the birth, doing postpartum follow-up, etc., you are probably not getting that much per hour anyway.

Doula, WOHM, wife to a super-fun papa, mama to the Monkey ('07), and his little brother, the Sea Monkey ('09).
#4 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 12:26 PM

And if you feel uncomfortable making a big jump, consider raising your prices every 1 or 2 births: like, charge $300 for the next two, $500 for the next two after that, etc.

I started out charging $500. I have done a couple of births for low-income moms in the $200 range, but I think that when I start back after I have this baby (in a year or so) I will need to raise my rate to $700 or so. I just feel undercompensated for my time when I work with primips who have long labors (which I am willing to do.)

Here as mama to W (2/04), R (5/06), D (7/09), and J (12/9/12!), co-parenting with my DH

I WOH part-time, am a doula & childbirth educator, home/unschool, and hope we are nearing the center of chaos

#5 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicpapayamama View Post
I am newly certified birth and postpartum doula and have attended 3 births and have 2 or 3 more lined up. Im in the Los Angeles area. I dont feel comfortable charging a lot since Im just starting out but it seems maybe my fee is too low. Generally speaking I charge about $250 for my birth doula services and have found the average around here to be between $800-$1500... am I giving away my services pretty much for free?
Yes. At $250, when you do all the math you may find you're barely covering expenses, let alone making minimum wage.

-Do you have an interview package you give out?
(folder + printing x # of interviews before you get a booking)
-Do you travel to interviews, to prenatal appointments, to pp follow ups?
(gas + parking; bus fare; taxi fare)
-Do you pay to park at the hospital? Do you buy food there?
(parking + snacks/meals)
-Do you pay a sitter when you're at a birth, or buy more convenience foods to feed your family when you're not there or are tired after a birth?

Your fee also needs to cover indirect, overhead-type expenses:
-business cards
-flyers and/or postcards
-website (domain name reg, hosting, design & updating)
-continuing education (conferences & workshops)
-books, magazine subs, professional memberships
-time spent networking, going to meetings, keeping up with research
-time spent distributing flyers, putting up posters, or whatever you do to find new clients
-clothing, if you wear anything other than your usual street clothes and shoes
-eventually you may need to pay a bookkeeper quarterly or annually
-you may need to spend time working on setting up a database and/or filing system to keep track of clients over the longer term, and then maintaining your system
-pager or additional phone/text costs
-birth bag & contents including periodic replacement of items

I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting. But bottom line, your fee needs to cover all of your business-related expenses before you begin paying yourself. Try and figure out how much each client is going to cost you, including a portion of your overhead expenses. Then figure out how much money you think you need or want to make per month, divided by the number of clients you'd like to take per month. Add them, and you've got a starting rate. I guarantee you it'll be more than $250.

I totally understand that you're just starting out. I don't think you should charge top dollar. But if you know the range where you live, why aren't you charging at the bottom of that range? From what you've told us, you aren't even charging 1/3 of the bottom of that range!

Value yourself! (And don't prompt people to undervalue doulas in general by wildly underpricing yourself for your area.)

Good luck!

Doula, CBE, Placenta Lady
#6 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 01:04 PM - Thread Starter

thanks for all the good info. I forgot to mention my services include photos of the birth so that just adds to the value. I have been upping my price little by little... so you can imagine what I was charging before! I still want to offer a competitive rate, kwim... I think $400 is still a good deal. I know what you mean about dont giving myself credit. I didnt mean to do that but I guess some people might come to that conclusion... I will def take some steps to fix that. thanks ladies!

BFPChart2.gif

#7 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
thanks for all the good info. I forgot to mention my services include photos of the birth so that just adds to the value. I have been upping my price little by little... so you can imagine what I was charging before! I still want to offer a competitive rate, kwim... I think $400 is still a good deal. I know what you mean about dont giving myself credit. I didnt mean to do that but I guess some people might come to that conclusion... I will def take some steps to fix that. thanks ladies!
$400 is a steal (especially in this neck of the woods). i didn't have a doula with my first, but planning on having one for my next baby. honestly, i was expecting to pay about $1000.

where in l.a. are you and how far are you willing to travel? do you have a website?

mother is a verb
I GOT MY vbac.gif!!!

#8 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 03:12 PM

I don't want to sound mean, but with your price so low you might end up getting only those clients who are looking for a bargain. Over the years I have found that those that are only looking for a bargain aren't always the best. Now it is one thing if someone can't afford services and then you bring your rate down for them, but honestly you need to be competitive.

If your rate is too low you might also not get the number of clients you might want because there are also people out there that wonder why your services are so cheap. I know sometimes people think giving a lower rate will bring in more and it can actually have the opposite effect because people may assume your services are not as good.

I know when I was charging much less then my competition I got less clients. There are women in my area who have more experience but I had more trainings and more to offer and I was undercutting myself severelly and losing clients because with my education and training and more to offer people wondered why I was so much cheaper and assumed cheaper meant not better. I learned this after speaking with clients who ended up not hiring me and after learning that I raised my rates to reflect my services and training and experience and the clients started to come in.
#9 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by samstress View Post
$400 is a steal (especially in this neck of the woods). i didn't have a doula with my first, but planning on having one for my next baby. honestly, i was expecting to pay about $1000.

where in l.a. are you and how far are you willing to travel? do you have a website?
Im about 15 min East of downtown Los Angeles. Im willing to travel about 50 miles. I do have a website... www.GenesisBirthServices.com.

BFPChart2.gif

#10 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcdoula View Post
I don't want to sound mean, but with your price so low you might end up getting only those clients who are looking for a bargain. Over the years I have found that those that are only looking for a bargain aren't always the best. Now it is one thing if someone can't afford services and then you bring your rate down for them, but honestly you need to be competitive.

If your rate is too low you might also not get the number of clients you might want because there are also people out there that wonder why your services are so cheap. I know sometimes people think giving a lower rate will bring in more and it can actually have the opposite effect because people may assume your services are not as good.

I know when I was charging much less then my competition I got less clients. There are women in my area who have more experience but I had more trainings and more to offer and I was undercutting myself severelly and losing clients because with my education and training and more to offer people wondered why I was so much cheaper and assumed cheaper meant not better. I learned this after speaking with clients who ended up not hiring me and after learning that I raised my rates to reflect my services and training and experience and the clients started to come in.
yes i know what you mean... I get a few inquiries a month, not a lot but the majority that I meet do hire me. My prices are not listed as I do it on a case by case bases... I am looking for ways to advertise better.

BFPChart2.gif

#11 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlcdoula View Post

This is great advice!
There is a doula near-ish me that only charged $100! I don't know if she still does births, but I charge $450 and THAT does not pay me min. wage sometimes, if the labor is long or if mom needs an extra visit for BF which I've always included free, since I feel so passionately about BF.
The charging of only $100 irked me, not because I was worried about losing clients to her, but because it seemed to severely undervalue the profession at large. There is NO conceivable way to even cover gas and phone call costs with only $100! Most doulas do NOT do this full time, and most cannot make a living wage from it, and I think part of the problem is lack of insurance coverage, but another large problem is women-doulas, undervaluing themselves!!!
When I take time away from my precious family to attend a client's new family, it is very valuable time!!! We all only get those precious 24 hours each day. I encourage the OP to charge what she is WORTH and she will attract the kind of clients who understand the value in what they pay for.
Always being honest in your experience goes a long way with moms too, so they always know exactly what they're paying for. It's fair, and if a client feels she needs someone with more experience, particularly with a medical condition or specific type of birth situation-vbac, twins, etc- then it is up to her to seek out the right doula for her.
HTH!!
Good luck to you!!!
- Jen

Mom of 5 working full-time and waiting to go to nursing school! Whew! I need a nap! joy.gif

#12 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 05:34 PM

I have finished my training and working toward my certification.
I live in Alaska
I still charge $400 and that was the going rate until recently. the more experienced Doulas in town are averaging $600 - $700

Once I have my certification, I will charge $600
#13 of 42 Old 07-15-2009, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Iam I giving away my services pretty much for free?
I only charge $300, for doula services(which includes a pp visit). But that's because if I charge any more than that, most people here won't pay. It is about right for our area. But California is probably different. I have no clue about pp doula services, having never done that...
#14 of 42 Old 07-16-2009, 02:10 AM

a good way to check out a range of doulas, experience and services is to browse through www.doulamatch.net.

there are probably more than 1000 doulas there and you can search and sort for your area, birth exp. and other things, and compare.

good luck and remember that what you do has value! do NOT sell yourself short!
Sharon

Birth doula, doula trainer, ican leader, lamaze childbirth educator, and most importantly, mom of 2 great girls!
#15 of 42 Old 07-16-2009, 11:49 AM

I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here. I think $250 for a doula who is attending her first three births is TOTALLY appropriate. Maybe each time you attend 2-3 more births, you can raise your rate by $50-$100. I strongly believe that a brand new doula who is not certified accepts this as part of the entry into the profession. In my experience there really is a big difference between brand new doulas and long-term experienced doulas, and it is greedy to start charging on the same scale as the experienced doulas right off the bat. You have to earn your creds!

On the other hand, I do understand that no matter your experience level, you are still providing the services and deserve to be compensated for them. For example, I would never recommend that a new doula offers her service for free, just because she is new. She still does the work!

My current fee is $1000, in an area where the range for experienced doulas is $800-$1200. Since I can't do the more advanced things like fht's and VE's, I feel like I am right where I should be. Some births make me feel like I'm not getting paid enough, while others seem like such a breeze and I feel guilty about being paid so much! I started offering services at $300, and every 10 births or so, moved up to $500, then $700, then $850, and for the past 7 months I've been at $1000 and do not intend on raising it unless I start training as a midwife.
#16 of 42 Old 07-16-2009, 11:57 AM

I am currently at $450. (which I think is avg. for around here) I only have one more client due before my baby is born and when I start taking clients again I'm definitely going up to $500.
#17 of 42 Old 07-16-2009, 12:23 PM

I am the director elect fo a doula coop in NYC and we have the following fee range based on experience:

For $200 you get a doula who just starting her practice, she is trained but not certified and has typically attended 4 or less births.

For $650 you get a novice doula who has attended up to 10 births and is certified (or being certified at the time).

For $1000 your doula will have attended 10-40 births and will be certified.

For $1500 your doula will have attended 40-65 births and be certified.

For $1800 your doula will have atteneded more than 65 births, be certified, and have been working as a doula full time for at least 3 years.

I think LA and NYC are fairly similar markets, so I think you prices are likely spot on for your services and you can up your rates as you get more experience. For postpartum, doulas just starting out or not trained might charge $15 or $20 an hour, working up to $50 an hour for a doula who is more seasoned (and likely more trained, like special breastfeeding training for example).

Megan Davidson, Labor & Postpartum Doula, Breastfeeding Counselor, Anthropologist, Mom to August (9) and Clay (4), Partner to Shawn.

#18 of 42 Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 PM

I think someone from LA should follow Megan's outline of prices.

You charge according to your experience.
#19 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynDoula View Post
I am the director elect fo a doula coop in NYC and we have the following fee range based on experience:

For $200 you get a doula who just starting her practice, she is trained but not certified and has typically attended 4 or less births.

For $650 you get a novice doula who has attended up to 10 births and is certified (or being certified at the time).

For $1800 your doula will have atteneded more than 65 births, be certified, and have been working as a doula full time for at least 3 years.

I think LA and NYC are fairly similar markets, so I think you prices are likely spot on for your services and you can up your rates as you get more experience. For postpartum, doulas just starting out or not trained might charge $15 or $20 an hour, working up to $50 an hour for a doula who is more seasoned (and likely more trained, like special breastfeeding training for example).
I like the therory behind this, but am not fond of Certification being a factor for fee amounts. I am certain though that the entire market is different in NYC than here in rural Oregon of course.

I am really really glad I found this thread. This has made a huge difference in my ways of thinking.

Although I do not ever intend to charge less because I am not certified, than if I had gone through with the piece of paper. I trained the same and met all the same requirements, and it does not affect my future experience in any way.

Again, thank you for this organicpapayamama

Lisa~Was Aspiring Midwife~Now-AAMI Midwifery Student #2020~Mama to Zackery 3/29/96, Drake 9/22/01, and Selina 10/26/03...and here was the link to my new blog
#20 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynDoula View Post

Holy carp. According to this, I should be charging double what I do. I don't think I'd get much work, though. Maybe I should move. (jk - but only just)

#21 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 01:53 AM

I agree with the moms here. I am a student so I am free for my first ten, then I will get paid 600 for the next ten, 800 for those after that as long as I am where I am.

I think to keep that competitive edge you can raise your rates to at least 600 and the fact that you do photos is a great edge, if they are artsy and good ones.

Living DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE for my SPD and Aspergers Little Man.
#22 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contented73 View Post

My current fee is $1000, in an area where the range for experienced doulas is $800-$1200. Since I can't do the more advanced things like fht's and VE's, I feel like I am right where I should be. Some births make me feel like I'm not getting paid enough, while others seem like such a breeze and I feel guilty about being paid so much! I started offering services at $300, and every 10 births or so, moved up to $500, then $700, then $850, and for the past 7 months I've been at $1000 and do not intend on raising it unless I start training as a midwife.
Do many doulas in your area do FHTs and VEs? That's illegal in this province, so that's not something that's used to judge what a doula charges.

#23 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 10:56 AM

I charge $20/hr for postpartum, just raised it back up as the economy seems to be picking up again (I'm booked for Fall at least), and I live VERY rural. The birth doulas around here are $500 for a very new doula to $800-1000 for a VERY experienced doula with some midwife training. So it sounds to me as if you should raise your rate!

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#24 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 PM

I don't want to sound mean, but why is it that in our profession we feel we shouldn't charge something for our services when we have trained, studied, put money and time into our profession. I just don't get it. In any other job they don't tell you that your first x months are free because you just graduated from school and are new on the job.

So many times I see women undercutting themselves so severelly and it makes me so sad. I will admit I was among those women many years ago, and way back then my husband kept telling me "you have to charge something" and I didn't listen at first. The more time I spend in the field the more I see that he is right. When he graduated from college and got his first job they didn't tell him "well you are a new medical technologist so until you do x number of tests you must work for free." I remember getting my first childbirth education job and again no one told me "hey this is the first series you are teaching so we aren't going to pay you."

To all the ladies who feel they shouldn't charge because they are new - do you think other professions don't charge because the person is new on the job?! You go to McDonald's and the counter person isn't told they won't get paid because they are on the job for the first day. I know I had one of these the other day - took her forever to get my order right, she was so nervous and inexperienced but she was getting paid.
#25 of 42 Old 07-17-2009, 06:13 PM

I agree w/ tlc's post above.

Also, there's the issue of competitive undercutting.

When I moved to this area and started my practice, I called the other midwife in the area. I am a new midwife, and she has been practicing for 15 years. In order not to step on her toes, I asked her how much SHE would prefer me to charge. I didn't want to charge the same as her because I was considerably less experienced, but I didn't want people to pick me simply because I cost less either. She told me she thought I should make my fee the same as hers. She also mentioned that it was very nice of me to ask. I think her main motivation in asking me to match her fee was simply to avoid the undervaluing of midwifery services.

So, I think that by charging so little, you are undervaluing yourself AND the profession, as well as potentially artificially (because that's not a living wage) driving down the price of doulas in your area. I agree that for people who honestly can't afford it, you can lower your rate to whatever you want... but your base rate should be a lot higher than $250. IMO.

"If you only knew how many things I want to say and don't, you'd give me some credit."
#26 of 42 Old 07-18-2009, 03:36 AM

Yes, charging the same as others who provide the same service makes sense. Then the client's choice is based on personality and bedside manner, etc, not on money. It seems like most doulas have a tendency towards generosity and try to make things work for people in need. My mentor said that she doesn't do a sliding scale, but she takes anything for a deposit and anything for monthly payments. She charges $950 and has a full calendar of clients and has never been stiffed for payment.

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#27 of 42 Old 07-18-2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momileigh View Post
I agree w/ tlc's post above.

Also, there's the issue of competitive undercutting.

When I moved to this area and started my practice, I called the other midwife in the area. I am a new midwife, and she has been practicing for 15 years. In order not to step on her toes, I asked her how much SHE would prefer me to charge. I didn't want to charge the same as her because I was considerably less experienced, but I didn't want people to pick me simply because I cost less either. She told me she thought I should make my fee the same as hers. She also mentioned that it was very nice of me to ask. I think her main motivation in asking me to match her fee was simply to avoid the undervaluing of midwifery services.

So, I think that by charging so little, you are undervaluing yourself AND the profession, as well as potentially artificially (because that's not a living wage) driving down the price of doulas in your area. I agree that for people who honestly can't afford it, you can lower your rate to whatever you want... but your base rate should be a lot higher than $250. IMO.
I had this issue in my area recently where another doula with the same experience level was undercutting me by $5 an hour and I finally just got fed up with it and upped my rate to where I felt it should be. I figure people will figure it out on their own (and it seems they have) as she isn't getting work and I am

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#28 of 42 Old 07-18-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contented73 View Post
I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here. I think $250 for a doula who is attending her first three births is TOTALLY appropriate. Maybe each time you attend 2-3 more births, you can raise your rate by $50-$100. I strongly believe that a brand new doula who is not certified accepts this as part of the entry into the profession. In my experience there really is a big difference between brand new doulas and long-term experienced doulas, and it is greedy to start charging on the same scale as the experienced doulas right off the bat. You have to earn your creds!

On the other hand, I do understand that no matter your experience level, you are still providing the services and deserve to be compensated for them. For example, I would never recommend that a new doula offers her service for free, just because she is new. She still does the work!

I totally agree. I have been a certified doula for 6 years & get so irked when a brand new doula starts off her fees with what I charge. They may have the passion, but they don't have the experience to back it up. I bumped up my fee similar to the above schedule. I'm in the DFW area & the most I have ever seen was $800 for just a birth doula.

A doula who married a cop & became a mama to 3 boys: G 12/22/00, my rainbow baby B 2/2/07 and L 2/10/10 my CBA2V baby, waiting for my little caboose late February 2013 & always remembering my two angels 2006 & 2012.

#29 of 42 Old 07-18-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray's Mommy View Post
I totally agree. I have been a certified doula for 6 years & get so irked when a brand new doula starts off her fees with what I charge. They may have the passion, but they don't have the experience to back it up. I bumped up my fee similar to the above schedule. I'm in the DFW area & the most I have ever seen was $800 for just a birth doula.
Just an idea, but maybe if brand new doulas in your area are charging and GETTING the same fee as you, perhaps it's time for you to raise your fee?
Also, as in any job where you start out at a certain rate and move up yearly or so, I think it's fair to charge 10-25% less for new doulas and then raise their fees as they gain experience and/or additional skills/certifications.
For example, a friend of mine started a good job at $14 per hour and is now making $20 per hour, 4 years later. He certainly does MORE work MORE efficiently now, after 4 years on the job, so I think the compensation is fair too.
So if an experienced doula is charging $1000 in her area, I think charging $750 - $850 is a good deal for a new doula. She will get clients who may not want to pay the $1000 fee, but she will also get more of the bargain hunters that the experienced doula has learned how to weed out. For those who prefer or really need an experienced doula, they will find a way to pay the extra fee.
Asking a new doula to NOT charge ANYTHING? for her services sounds absurd!!! I never NOT charged a fee when I started, except for the friends births I attended where I discovered my passion for birth and women and this work.
Getting paid less for less experience just holds true in almost ANY job. Interns who work for free are usually in school and "have" to work for free to break into the industry. If a new doula chooses to attend births with an experienced doula and is learning, and not being paid, I would think that would be fair. If a new doula is doing all the work, she deserves to be paid for her time!!! If she values her time at $5 per hour or $40 per hour, it's up to her, of course, but I will maintain that most women in this and many other industries still undervalue themselves.
Women still make, on average, $.70 for every DOLLAR that a MAN makes in THE SAME JOB!

I think it all works out well when doulas respect each other and work together and communicate. Conversely, things can become uncomfortable and downright "bad" when doulas purposely undercut, trash-talk, undermine, etc.... we all need to act professionally and present the profession in the best light possible.
- Jen

Mom of 5 working full-time and waiting to go to nursing school! Whew! I need a nap! joy.gif

#30 of 42 Old 07-22-2009, 02:55 AM

Jen that was a great post! My husband gets very miffed that as a student doula at the local midwives practice I get NOTHING until I am 'certified'. Half of our births on average are shadowing a certified doula/midwife, the others are with another student. ( In no paricular order) I know it is hard for him being the current sole bread winner and money IS tight and I have spent over 300 dollars in gas in the past month going to prenatals, birthes, post pardum, all things I have to do and gladly do since I LOVE this work, but that is ALOT of money, alot. Part of me agrees with the free factor but then again I think if we got 250, that is still a bargain, and it can cover gas at least, that is all I need covered right now. I do this because I love it and want to be a midwife one day. I hope we don't go bankrupt from the gas as a student! I would hate to stop because we can't afford the gas!

Living DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE for my SPD and Aspergers Little Man.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page