Graduate School after Lactation Degree (Healthy Children) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-20-2009, 03:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just wondering if anyone here has or is pursuing graduate school (other than Healthy Children/Union Institute) after getting a degree in lactation through this program? http://www.healthychildren.cc/index.cfm?show=degrees

Any problems with transfer credits or lack of recognition for your work at other universities?

Thanks,

Nikki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2009, 11:36 PM

Hi. I am actually going to find out this week if I am accepted into the Masters program. Union Institute is a fully accredited college so I don't see why you would have problems transfering credits.

I would call and speak to the school because everyone is very helpful.

Good luck

"Breastfeeding is a robust, biologically stable activity so central to our evolutionary identity that it names the class of animals to which we belong" (Breastfeeding Atlas, Third Edition)
Old 09-21-2009, 12:32 AM - Thread Starter

I am wondering if anyone has taken a Union/Lactation degree and gone *elsewhere* for graduate school without too much hassle?

Thanks, goody, I will definitely be following up with the faculty... just looking for as many perspectives as possible before making an increased financial commitment.

FWIW, I received my CLC through Healthy Children and LOVED it. I intend to continue with the advanced trainings/seminars regardless.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:03 AM

Bump!

I'd like to know too O:)

intactivist.gifdreads.giflactivist.gif treehugger.gifing future AP, EC, 80/10/10 high carb raw vegan mammabanana.gif,

praying.gifing for my dh_malesling.GIF so we can lovestory.gif and adopt some jumpers.gif - so that I can finally use this Queen of All Smileys fly-by-nursing2.gif(seriously tho... I've been coveting this gif since 2004).

User Tag List