Is anyone going to the Midwifery Today conference in April? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-30-2010, 10:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm going!!

I just booked my flight. Anyone still looking for a roommate? I'm only going to the first two pre-conference days, actually - Wednesday and Thursday, getting in Tuesday night. And I'll be going to stay near friends after Thursday. So I may book a room myself but if anyone needs a roommate, I would be interested in talking!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2010, 11:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am going solo, so if anyone would be up for it, please PM me to see about meeting up at some point. I may well be solo in my room, as well, so it would be especially nice to find some ladies to hang out with. If they're from MDC, all the better!

My plan is to attend sessions A2 and B1, plus the evening sessions.

CAN'T. WAIT!!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:19 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I wish I could go again! I went to the one in Philly two years ago I think. It was awesome. No way to afford that now, hopefully I'll get to go to one again in the not to distant future.

Have fun everyone going!

Mama to Penelope!! born 9/19/10. Missing Elliott 10/10/09. And expecting expecting again Oct '14!

User Tag List