Have you or your clients consumed a placenta? I am conducting a Placentophagia research study & need experiences ... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-27-2012, 11:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

wave.gif

I am conducting a Placentophagia research study. If you, your clients or someone you know has consumed their placenta(s) in one way or another, I would love to hear about it. There is very little data available. This will be an ongoing study expected to last for at least 2 years. I will be publishing the results twice a year. I would like unbiased input from moms who have consumed their placentas - even if they did not experience any benefits. All answers will remain anonymous unless you or your clients would like to share your information for follow up questions.

I also offer placenta encapsulation services for Metro Detroit & Northern Ohio. If you or your clients (in MI) fill out the survey, just mention, "mothering" and I will make you a free (2 oz) tincture (organic alcohol) from your own placenta (from fresh, frozen or placenta capsules) or I will knock $40 off of a placenta encapsulation package.

Here is the link to the study:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxYMEU1R21IRTlJS1Q2Wm1PRGdXdnc6MQ&fb_source=message

My website is www dot itsyourplacenta dot com. 

For anyone interested in staying in touch for updates on the study, please send me a PM or send me an email (your placenta at yahoo dot com). Please share the link to the study any and everywhere! The more the merrier!

Thank you!!!

I am a homeschooling mom and placenta encapsulator serving: Michigan, Ohio and northern Indiana - www.itsyourplacenta.com . Mention, "mothering" for $20 off of your encapsulation package! 

Have you consumed Your Placenta? Please participate in my research...

User Tag List