MANA COnference in Wakefield, MASS - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 01-22-2002, 05:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The MANA (Midwifery Alliance of North America) conference will be in Wakefield this October--24-27th I think. Save the date. I'll post more info as soon as I get it.

Peace to all.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 01-23-2002, 12:48 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
I'm a North Central Mass, too. I'm volunteering at that conference, there are a lot of things that still need to be done in preparation for it. It looks like it is going to be phenomenal!

My current job is to help round up artists in the area who would like to submit birth art to be viewed in the gallery at the conf.
#3 of 3 Old 01-23-2002, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
It looks like we may be posting from the same area. Have you been involved with the Mothering community long?

Let me know if you want my private email address and we can chat!

Kelly

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page