Join Date: Aug 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
To update everyone:
I have 2 definites if we have 4 or more. One more definite if we can get 6.
We just need 3 more definites ladies! We can do this. Let me know. This is too good an opportunity to pass up.
Add me to the people who can definitely do this! Yay!!! :
OMG im so bummed! I didnt even look at this because I dont think i would be able to start working on school stuff until at least the middle of next year maby later. im working on my cbe cert and promised dh i wouldnt start anything until after im finished. so i was waiting to enroll until then. did i read right that i can enroll but not start for a while? can anyone explain a bit for me?
|GREAT START 4 $899 (10% discount for payment in full at enrollment; deduct $90 OR deposit of $299 and six payments of $100 each)
Adds 3 years to enrollment counting the Philomath, CCE, NARM FOCUS.
* Fruit and Veggie AEU Project (normally $12)
* Fetoscope/FHT AEU Project (normally $12)
* Full Set of Helping Hands Conference Tapes (normally $125)
* Philomath 5 (normally $175)
* and 1 year Extension (normally $200)
* Time Tracking StarterKit (normally $7)
* AAMI Totebag (normally $23 or free with full set of tapes)
* 4 year Study Calendar (normally $16/$17)
* Student ID (normally $5)
* Childbirth Educator Option with Critique (Normally $250)
* Annual Report Voucher (valid for up to 6 Annual Report Fees $25 ($150)
* Helping Hands, The Apprentice Workbook (ebook) ($30)
* Precious Preborn ($12.50)
* Womb with a View Keyring ($12.50)
* Placenta Intensive Study Module - a Section 3 Option ($29.95)
* NARM FOCUS ($250) OR $100 store credit and 1 year extension
* AAMI's Midwifery Skills Lab $20 voucher ($20 reduction on MSL fee)
* 10 Mini Buttons
* 10 Trust Birth Bands
* Research Update for Midwives, by Gail Hart
* Back issue of Mothering and Compleat Mother
* Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering, by Sarah Buckley
so it would be $2975 for everything if six people enroll? and if i say yes i would be number six?
tree-huggin', outdoor lovin' paleo-eatin', crossfittin', homebirthin', placenta eatin', doula, wife and mom to 2 girls (06 & 08)
* * * 4 * * * 8 * * * 12 * * * 16 * * * 20 * * * 24 * * * 28 * * * 32 * * * 36 * * 40 * *
|105 members and 14,750 guests|
|1babysmom , AAK , agentofchaos , AMG , annbe , Anne Jividen , artemis33 , averysmomma05 , aylasebmom , azohri , bananabee , bannerd , blessedwithboys , bluefaery , bren94 , bruna , camillabien , cardigan , carolineleigh , Cherry_Blossom , chickabiddy , Dakotacakes , Deborah , Edelweiss98 , emmy526 , EMRguy , fillefantome , floss&ferd , frugalmama , happyhats , heatherweh , Holistic Momma , ian'smommaya , Iron Princess , IsaFrench , ismewilde , itsonlynora , japonica , JollyGG , katelove , kathymuggle , kytheria , lauren , lilgreen , LiLStar , Linda on the move , Lovinginaction , Macnamara , maiajay , mama24-7 , mamabear0314 , Margaretametzger , mckittre , MDoc , MeepyCat , Milk8shake , Mirzam , missmason , moominmamma , MountainMamaGC , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , newmamalizzy , oaksie68 , oceansolitude , pulcetti , Ratchet , RollerCoasterMama , Rosemarino , rubelin , samaxtics , SandiMae , sarafl , Serenity Now , shantimama , sillysapling , Smithdiana924 , SplashingPuddle , Springshowers , SweetSilver , teacozy , TheBugsMomma , Tigerle , tournesol , typebug , valerievalira , VS Angela , WallaWallaMamma , Wild Lupine , Xerxella , zannster|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 01:21 PM.|